What time will the From The Ashes DLC be released?

how much mb/gb is download content

Some say it will be available after steam summer sale. countdown for that is -18h.

2 Likes

I don’t know how much download content it is. I will buy it tomorrow.

I buy it for 9,99 euro for x box was only a 10mb download need now too start game and check ive its ther

Its works i can played on x box :rofl:

1 Like

Me too! I think It won’t be available on GOG at midnight here in eastern USA. More like later in the morning. At about $12US

1 Like

Steam owners of KCD again at the end. Holy Steam is like a country - had own timezone, so fifth july start in the afternoon :smile:

1 Like

Either you’re trolling or you got lucky because I can’t find it on the PSN Store

Humble Bundle has had it for pre-order for $10 US. I pre-ordered it on the second and got my Steam key today. Steam still hasn’t actually downloaded anything, though.

I’m not trolling. Maybe it depends on your time zone. In Italy it’s 3 in the morning of the 5th of July.

America is -06:00 time zone respect to Europe

The steam sale doesn’t seem to end until 1 pm EST. Unless I read it wrong. The DLC isn’t available here yet.

Ah that’s the reason, I’m on the east coast of America so it’s still the 4th. My apologies.

I am literly waiting with my wallet right now, come on!! release it XD Iv been playing it all day just to get back into the game. Annoying all the guards while i wait… Love the game WarHorse! Please keep up the good work <3 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me to I’m so excited so excited :laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

10mb wtf?!

The original half life was 400mb.

2 Likes

Relax guys. Look at the required storage on Steam page. I suppose they put 6gb storage for a reason there.

1 Like

nothing for me on pc/steam so far

1 Like

Nothing yet, and its the 5th of July…

1 Like