What would you like in KCD2?

KCD2 probably won’t be ready before the next generation of consoles is here, so hopefully they can support bigger and more complex battles.

I would love a standalone add-on where you can play an evil or chaotic good character mostly containing of stealth missions. I know there is stealth and pickpocketing in the main game but a lot of it is only side-quests.

I’d like the option to customize some of the amours, the brigandines colors and have some things like interchangeable helmet visors and aventails.

Second i’d like repeatable activitys, say for Hans things like horse races to X, gambleing, drinking , hunting contests and woreing, basicy things he’s getting up with Henry anyway.

Next next generation doesn’t mean it’s gonna be ready for kcd 2. My new gaming pc has problems with some few years old games, not saying they don’t run, just thinking years back that todays pcs are gonna be much better and no. It’s more complicated than that.

I wonder what kind of card games they have at Middle Ages. Hooo and something like a
party where you can do some drink games

1 Like

Good info… I like this thread

Good suggestions all around. I’ll probably post some when I can think of new ones. Some stuff I haven’t seen mentioned: better optimisation, as I have some issues with my older PC and apparently so do some people with newer and even high-end PCs and more bug-fixing. The amount of bugs still to be found can be frustrating at times, really.

I would like to see some companions and sword and armor inscription options. To a lesser extent a higher level cap and the ability to buy, customize or build your own house or buisnesses.

3 Likes

I’ll be happy with a continuation of henry’s story ( a true sequel). I’d actually like the chance for henry to be legitamized as radzig has no natural born sons and it was common ( relatively speaking) for bastards to be legitamized in the absence of natural born heirs as the bloodline’s perseverance was paramount. Also like the chance to marry teresa though that might be harder to get done if legitamizing henry is an option but honestly its possible for henry to marry Teresa as a bastard then get legitimized this raising Teresa in the process but maybe that doesn’t work. Meh, I’m routing for it anyway.

Also no damn multiplayer, this sequel should be as great a single player as KCD. I can only speak personally but my friends and i play games to escape people not have some random joe come in and destroy our playthrough. Of we want interaction we hang out at a pub and play pool. Or rather if there is “multiplayer” let it be an aside, afterthough kind of thing like in Dragonage inquisition where it has no bearing on the real game

2 Likes

An unlimited save option.

I think we all know that by now…

Not really! Only you trolls trolling the forum everyday of your life do. You just couldn’t contain yourself could you? Trolls never can control themselves. Go play a game, spend some time with your family or take a hike. I really don’t care, do U?

I don’t why I’m a troll now, but okay. It just annoys me to see this demand, which will likely never happen (Due to outrage of the majority of players), everywhere around here.

I would like a simpler combat system because I still feel I am restarting from scratch every time I play (not so often in fact), trying to remember (unsuccessfully) the parys and combos and so on.

Basically all I want is crafting weapons and armor. And maybe a less glitchy game. Something about seeing just a woman’s head floating down the path leading to the Rattay baths kinda weirds me out.

Please NO character editor!!!

1 Like

One dilemma with continuing the story would be the leveling and skills system. If you are on your journey to Trotsky would you keep your skills and Armour?

Maybe theirs a story choice to be legalized and be a noble or to marry Theresa and renounce your noble claim.

4 Likes

Id like to see much more music. It could also change depending on the progress in game.

Also much more unique characters and more dialogue options with commoners, option to ask for directions in HC would be great too.

More realism.

Ability to play story with a friend would be nice, but I doubt its going to happen.

Even higher graphics options than Ultra :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The skill system is crap. Please make it like in Gothic 1 & 2.

More dialogue would be great! Also have the dialogue change with the NPCs. Kind of gets stale when you meet them every day.