What would you like in KCD2?

I’d like a less inflationnist economy. Lower rewards and selling/buying prices all across the board.

It just feels wrong to carry 10k groschen in your personal purse when travelling.

Not sure if current tools allows for such mod for KCD, but I’d lower everything to 1/10 of current money value ingame.

1 Like

Of course it’s would be nice to have blacksmithing in the next game and crossbow I know it was suppose to be in the game but they got problems with programmes or animations.

1 Like

Children and teens! Becaus they are part of an authentic world!!!
Make them immortal if you have a problem when killing them. So many other games have children too and nobody cries.

1 Like

i want to see henry got his own estate … because in the dlc he doesnt own anything he just help to rebuild the town

1 Like

Exactly! Playing a game with Jan Hus in it would be truly amazing.

2 Likes

Won’t Henry become a bit too old for the time, Hussite wars start?

In 1419 I think and heck NO… We could have a mega sword throwing gramp Henry so cool

I just think about it. I would like to see an old Henry. I wonder how he would looking like.

I would like for Henry and Teresa to be able to get Married, and either have the ability to travel back to Priblawitz (sorry for the spelling) where Henry can build either a manor house for himself or a small castle (at cost of course) and add palisades or walls to the town, plus allow it to expand in terms of housing etc as he gets richer)
OR have somewhere similar for him and Theresa to go in the next game…maybe allow him to be knighted at some point…it would be great to have Sir Henry and Lady Theresa

5 Likes

wolves don’t attack humans, but boars and bear would. A bear would be a VERY big danger if you aren’t armored or armed. I would like to see that happen

I would like when the people dance on festivals like “Midsommar”, where they burn witches, atmospheric folk horror.

2 Likes

There are two things I would really like in Kingdom Come 2:

1.) I would like for the developers to continue to improve the NPCs in the world, increasing the amount of them, their daily routines, their interactions with the player, and their optimization. I realize it is difficult, but I’m allowed to dream lol.

2.) Reworking the combat system, specifically targeting and combos. At present, targeting makes fighting unnecessarily difficult. The challenge often isn’t in fighting the enemy, but fighting the controls so that you can do what you want. Combos are also pretty much useless, as you can never get the hits in before being parried. Would be cool if you could continue combos even after being parried. The combo finisher would require a perfect block to avoid.

The next story should contain a truly immersive experience where your decisions dictate the outcome more. If you make a made choice in life you have live with that choice or try to accomplish tasks to minimize a negative effect. I rather see more emphasis on character development rather than combat techniques.

I want people in KCD 2 doing this:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m new here and love the game.
I would like horses that start eating grass as soon as you dismount them and wander off in search of better food if not hitched. No real horse is just gonna stare at the juicy green grass without moving.
Mounted combat, cumans and bandits that rush for their horses as soon as the alarm is raised. Knights charging at eachother across open fields with couched lances .
Roosters… we have hens but no roosters. It would addto the imersion to hear the roosters crowing at the break of dawn.
Peasants doing peasant things …like driving carts with hay, firewood or taking grain sacks to the mill. Women feeding the chickens or going down to the river to wash clothes.
To sum it up I would like better horses, more life and athmospere in the villages and mounted combat .

1 Like

The Peasant war would make a neat storyline

U mean being a bandit i would love to rp robin hood

What we would like too see in kcd 2?! They need to add to the first one!! Its honestly makes me mad the only company u get is mutt and he is no good id rather lead a squad and have human companions instead off an op henery maybe i like wearing low teir gear like the bandit jack and old bascinet along with the prodder this game needs serious mechanic improvements i been playing sense release and all i see is another rpg like skyrim.mainly because u have soo many perks.,and have to wear and use high teir weapons when in reality a 15 yr old blacksmith apprentice would never afford…the entire game is lousy they give u all this freedom with choice options in dialogue but when it comes down to it dosnt really make a difference…,when u cant even be a bandit.the combat mechanics of this game really is stupid who makes a game were u have and let me say that again have to fight alone…its just stupid ill never buy another kcd game in my life and highly highly am upset

There not adding to the game in there eyes its finished because dlcs have already been released

Multiplayer mode with advanced trade system like in CS:GO would be amazing; but they shouldn’t focus on this too much because solo campaign is what I really admire about KCD.