When can console players realistically expect the patch?

This really isn’t funny anymore. The ETA keeps getting pushed further and further back, and it feels like console players and early backers are getting shafted.

Please can we have some sort of an update about the patch, guys?

2 Likes

Forget it, they are never going to fix this ffed up game for consoles. Trade your copy in and move on, for your own sanity.

1 Like

its up to sony/microsoft and their certification
shouldnt take long anymore I think… usually it takes about 2 weeks

1 Like

We expect the Patch to be availabe in the end of this week. We gave it into certification last week on Friday. It is possible, that it will be there in the beginning of the next week, but we assume it will be there around the weekend.

2 Likes

I think last patch took actually one week. I’m not really looking for it till Friday, but I hope it comes sooner.

Cheers doc. Waiting for patch to go back into game on PS4. Fingers crossed that there are minimum hiccups.

Can you give us some explicit patch notes? Like which quests did you fix? And what part of them?

2 Likes

My main issue is the stutter on Xbone. No one has said anything about this and it would be good to here something positive.

The patch pending certification is supposed to fix the problem.

1 Like

Until the stutter is fixed I simply can’t play.

3 Likes

patch notes should include also the pc fixes. here you go: https://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/allnews/

not sure what is on 1.4.3 and console specific

so far i would say, you console players will be happy with this patch (if they did as well as for pc :slight_smile: ). game runs so so much better after 1.4+ patches. still some bugs but less annoying. and who knows, maybe even better fixes in 1.4.3

Fingers and toes crossed.

2 Likes

I hear you, I’m in the same boat🙂 I hope this next patch can fix it.

So I guess there is no fix for clothes make the man and hare hunt/sheep in wolf’s clothing…sigh

not till 1.4.2 maybe in 1.4.3

Thanks for the update.

They changed it to next week now. look at 1.4 for console thread😢

What a surprise, the date gets pushed back once again. I held out a lot of hope for Warhorse but I am really starting to lose faith in the company. Please prove me wrong.

2 Likes

I feel ya… We all are

1 Like

Bought this game on my birthday a month ago and havent been able to play since because of the stuttering issues. Atleast fix the issues stopping us from playing your game, feels like I was robbed by Warhorse. Extremely dissatisfied all around with them. Regret my purchase and wish I could refund it, I wont be purchasing any of their future titles.

4 Likes