When can console players realistically expect the patch?

Exact same situation minus the birthday

My guesstimate May 3rd… in time for Easter eggs to be available by Cinco de Mayo

2 Likes

I’d give them another three weeks before people stop giving a shit

1 Like

I’m at the point now where I wish they would stop telling us the patch will be coming this week or next week.
Just let us know when its up and ready for download.
Constantly getting our hopes up then letting us down is making things worse.

3 Likes

Wow… you are me times 200 right now lol… Too funny😆

I feel your pain.

If I got to be the forge the makes a hard sword I will I want war horse to succeed so from this point I am critical as I can be

In am sorry but they’re are mistakes then there is war horse mistakes legendary fuck ups topped and garnished with more fuck up

All your guilty of is wanting to play this game.
Hang in there, I feel your pain.

1 Like

You have to watch your f words in here. They will ban you…

I would hate to see you get banned because you’re frustrated :woman_facepalming:

What kind of jerk could like this post?

Jesus Christ, Buddy. Get a f-ing life and go outside for a minute and breath some fresh air. You are letting a video game shorten your life, and by spewing your shite on here, you are shortening our lives…
Grow Up.

3 Likes

I liked it because I thought it was funny… Never said I agree with it. I can go on a rage sometimes too lol…

definitely not good for you though :slightly_smiling_face:

I got a life I know you probably really feel really good saying that God it must be so great I bet you feel like a hero just a genuine Henry don’t you… wow let me sit down and he’d your wise words oh yeah that crap might have worked about a month ago but now it’s kind of more of on War Horse than it is me and if you can’t see that well then try taking your head out of your 5th point of contact

But it’s okay I mean at least I’m not an epic b**** I mean I’m not going to say I’m going to have a lawsuit on War Horse cuz they broke my monitor. That’s a thing someone posted that. I mean come on babe There are some really really screwed up people I think my bitching after 2 months of a broken $60 game and replaying it 10 times and hopes of making it work I mean I really done my fair share as a player to try and make their product work that they advertised and sold to me and worst of all like a sucker I followed for 5 years of its development but it’s so cool to have some Casual Gamer coming here and give me life advice I don’t play games in real life and when it comes to money your word is your word and if you ain’t backing up your word with your name then you’re not worth crap to me and the fact that you can’t see that I’m sorry it’s not like I can I’ve said before I want this company to succeed but this whole making professional deadlines and not living up to it and doing this for a shitshow of two months promise after promise after promise after promise after promise oh my God

But I’m the jerk right? I’m not the one going around advertising I have a working product when I don’t. Then after that fact delay several months and let people sit on a broken $60 game and tease them with deadline after deadline and excuses after excuses.

1 Like

And I understand people probably wondering what the heck my problem is I don’t hold anything against anyone really thinking badly of me I’m even fine with that is usually not on power of people having rage on the net but after all I got to keep my edgelord status

I’m not so bothered about the game being unplayable due to the stutter.
What does get to me is being told patch is coming this week or next so many times, followed by letdown.
Take your time and make a solid patch. Just stop saying its coming out before you are certain. Its making people crazy.

1 Like

I think they should release it and then tell us; like they did their DLC a couple of days ago on the consoles.

I think steam already had it.

You are correct, I am a casual gamer, who bought a PS4 just for this game, and I thank my lucky stars that I’ve not experienced the issues others have. But, what reason would I (and apparently others, including my nephew on his PS4) have to lie?
I’m sorry that others are having apparently game-breaking issues, and even more sorry that you used your last unemployment check to buy KC:D, 6 pizzas, and a 3-litre bottle of diet coke. And that you apparently suffer from poor skills with English as a 2nd language.
If this game and your 60 beans is such a hardship for you, you should probably re-examine your priorities in life.
Get back to me when you know about real adversity, friend.

PS: I didn’t call you a jerk, that was directed to the person who liked your ranting B.S. post. Who, it turns out, isn’t a jerk, but has posted many constructive things.

2 Likes

So, no patch yet? I dont care anymore, started replaying M.E.Andromeda today, so happy.

1 Like

Yeah oh okay, I’m on xbox.from what I hear ps4 is better. Don’t know why. No I was just pointing out that the accusations of making everything super dramatic all I’m doing is pointing out things and venting my frustration I’ve been on this board for little over a month and before that I had issues and was trying to figure out what I could do and it led me to this board now I’ve been on here this whole time and this whole time I’ve not had a functioning game now you sir are just going in here and making accusations and criticizing me for venting you know it’s not like I’m saying F warhorse Studios or anything I’m not but I am bitching up a storm and it is what it is take it or leave it you don’t like it too bad I don’t like not having a game that works and having someone act like it is beyond their critical thinking and moral code to understand its the principle of the matter and being lied to about release for said patch for over a month.

But of course there’s going to be somebody like you just ready to go in and run their mouth and then realize oh s*** I bit off more than I could chew and honestly it was really kind of bad a whole thing for me to even throw my two cents in without even realizing the background of the whole situation. I realize I’m a lot of forums people b**** about a lot of things I’m not one of those people. I have a broken game end of story

Just to show how detached you are from reality the very fact that you somehow magically know if my game is playable or not is just well let’s put it this way you lost a lot of credibility at that point it’s whatever suits your narrative so you can put little Jabs at me at this point

frankly buddy you can go well I think you get what I’m going to say but then again it might be beyond your critical thinking abilities yet again and that case you just will have to live in wonder.

Or you can sit on this for a Min just watch all the post from new people coming in and posting that their game is not working I mean you can do that too I mean but then again that would be also evaluating an opinion and probably on setting a bit of cognitive dissonance that you’re not ready to deal with yet after all you live in a bubbly wonderful universe and things are good for you so F everybody else