When can console players realistically expect the patch?

I’m willing to wait another month or so if it pissed off Ryksalmonson more than he already is…

His posts are priceless… please, FightPony, put off patches for a while so I can finish all this popcorn…

1 Like

I think if I do run into a game-ending bug, I’ll just set KCD aside for a few months and work on the half-dozen other games on my “to-play” backlog. :laughing: Sooner or later, this game will be squared away. No skin off my nose until then; it’s not like I need this game in order to cook food or drive into work.

3 Likes

I know.
I love the guy.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ be praised :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just finished the main quest, and boy is it spectacular. Had one minor glitch and had to restart, but, eh, I didn’t lose my shit, only about 20 minutes of play time.
If you are older than 16, you might learn that one often gets what one deserves…
The Universe giveth, and the Universe taketh away, Buddy. Have fun with whatever it sends you from here on out.

2 Likes

Shhhhhh He was staying quit lol…

I’m done. I promise. I swear on the grave of Henry’s Mother and “Father”.:grin:

1 Like

•••SPOILER WARNING•••

I like the “Father” thing lol…

Spoiler, Schmoiler. Who cares- I’m just an A-hole Sickening FanBoi who cares more about Critical Drinking than critical thinking.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Do you have any fruits or vegetables?
Two weeks
I beg your pardon?
Two weeks…begins to mangle face TWO0oO Wieeieks…removes head and throws it like grenade

1 Like

20 min and you can finish the game and you’re seriously talking shit?!?

I have nothing more to say but can’t speak to me like that I’m a nobleman!!!

Ah, this must be the white supremacy associated with the makers of this game I hear so much about. Real nice, pal.

1 Like

Keep unhelpful speculation to yourself, please.

1 Like

I thought the rant was funny, and right now I’ve got absolutely no sympathy for War Horse. I’m past caring at this point.

Some Czechs stole my money, it’s a funny story I’ll tell to my grandkids one day.

4 Likes

You wouldn’t know the difference between centrism and Supremacy if you tried so don’t even open that can of worms yet buddy I don’t think you’re ready to really sit there and talk about this and I don’t think it’s appropriate so let’s keep things light-hearted here pal cuz I’m not your pal guy

I dig when people raise awareness about stuff that isnt pointless like who kissed who on last nights soap box.

I wanted to give a plus one to ya Ryksal-mon, but being unfamiliar with this thread, arent sure what Id be backing.
Did see your name mentioned in another thread due to a poster not using punctuation.
I am very happy to see your writing here as youve got something to say and a brain used in the making of said somethings…

Kudos

Awww shucks I’m blushing…

Listen :point_up: This is coming from a war veteran that has been diagnosed with PTSD and has to have a dog so I don’t flip out okay…

You need some help. You should get on the phone and call a family member for help and hope they can get there fast enough.
Just remember that the voices in your head are always wrong okay…

Jesus Christ be praised :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why are you quibbling on about it here instead of posting on tw@tter? The devs & Varva spend all their time pontificating on there.

You need to go ask them for more cheese with your whine over there. Because here, you’re just preaching to the choir…

There’s a pretty clear line between pride and hate, and this:

“Vavra you’re god damn white and I expect you to act like it. Instead you’re acting like a common ooga booga spear chucking jungle bunny.”

Crosses that line by about 20 miles.

Go to a f***ing Saint Patrick’s Day parade if you want to celebrate pride in being lily white. Oktoberfest, maybe. Good lord, man, this shit isn’t rocket science.