When can console players realistically expect the patch?

And then I went back through the thread and read some of the content. …

Ryksalmonson- some of what you have to say is on point and important to these forums (your game not working and having had patches dangled in your reach and then fall through).

Some of your angered talk alludes to being upset at the content that has been added (not being to your immediate satisfaction or intended direction), or the fact that there is talk of DLC…

If you had any amount of understanding for this (something five years of following a product might net you), you would understand there is a lot going on and gor a range of very important reasons.

I do agree it would be f r u s t r a t i n g knowing that solutions for your game install are out there but not veing delivered. (It really is on microsoft) the last minute bug catching that releasing a patch into the wild gave (the pc patch that had them fix the console patch), requiring resend for approval- was essential for their business to survive. (They need to reassure they are on top of it and have quality control).

That that has happened seceral times in a row (eg easter they had sent for approval yonks before easter weekend so all platforms could get it for the hols- unfortunately us pc gamers/testers identified issues and gave essential feedback for the product to improve. Yes it is a few weeks now of delay. In hindsight these things matter less, and is more a measure of individual gratification delay (an essential life skill).
I am not telling you to be happy about this. …
But we need to acknowledge that WH have teams working on many aspects of this game.
Some squishing bugs, some reimplementing features, some business planning - that DLC might not seem essential but how do you reward console players having to wait eight weeks for an improved game? I’d hazard giving valuable DLC at no charge to early adopters goes a long way…

Kinda like getting haircuts added.
We generally dont knock extra stuff for free. And that seems to be where the devs are right now- figuring out what the possible life of this product moght prove to be and therefor how much to invest further to it for it to succeed to the best level it can.

I am not going crook at cha or telling you that you are wrong- but I do hold some attitudal differences about it.
I just lost ten days of gameplay (all games) due to a steam hiccup. (Didnt have origin/gog/win store games to fall back on either)

Whilst I handled that alright (didnt fall to sexist or racist burns on my fellow humans), I know how miffed I get everytime I recall fighting with KCD for twenty minutes to eliminate screen shake (for me it was the game changing how it accepts multiple controllers and my mouse was screwing up the camera for my gamepad)…

That nausea inducing camera shake would piss me off especially if I knew the fix had passed cert and was then revoked due to other less hasslesome errors (that I might choose to live with).

A game for us, today/this second

VS

A company making games that have dissapeared from production…

I will take the later.

Games are entertainment.
Getting angry over entertainment, is like putting on thongs and a beach towel to go to work (seems backwards)(unless you’re a lifeguard).

Some perspective- our search for happiness doesnt preclude others feeling the same way.

I stand by your smarts- and believe if your skill set was best utilised here you could feel assured that a gix IS in the pipeline and is due. Not just for you- but for everyone.

Tgose shitty pc gamers (Im one) who get to beta test the patches. Its good when they stop showstopping bugs from hitting the console! Is it really bad (from a console gamers point of view) when they get stuck with issues?
It goes both ways.
This time not to your fancy.

1 Like

Nah that’s a joke

Not a phallus

Don’t take it so …very…very…HARD

Lmao

As crazy as it sounds I killed all the guards and I’m 15 hours into the game now and it’s actually doing really well I killed every guard that guarded a gate some that guarded doors but if they had to open those doors while holding a polearm well they’re not there no more either way my games seems to be doing fine so far I mean all the other 10 times I played when I got this far I was getting some mild stutter and FPS drop where is now it’s phenomenal

I want to be skeptical but I can’t… Its working!?!

Until WH get their stuff together, wish WH separated enhancement and bug fix releases … or put enhancement releases on hold till the main bugs and performance issues are fixed

FO4 Nov2015; 1st DLC Apr2016

I kind of agree like again it’s more important to have a functioning product then to have additional content and a broken game I mean what good is the content when you can’t use it because your game is well you know Parkinson’s Advanced stage

I think we have several streams of work being done.
I do not believe patches are being held back in any way due to content inclusions.
(They have listed in the past what would be included with an update only for a lot of ‘add on’ content to not make it in.)

They just have multiple works in progress at any given moment.
Its kinda needed for creativity to thrive…

Real add on dlc hasnt been talked about yet.
We are still just getting back a lot of stuff culled due to niggly imperfections prior to sending off for gold master.

Now that the game is ready to work for most people -will be nice to start seeing evidence of products expansion/growth.

In the meantime I won’t complain about additions given free with bug fixing patches…

1 Like

the voices in my head took a votes and decided i wasn’t a schizophrenic

This is more like what you might have.

Psychosis can happen to anyone and it’s far more common than you think. Stress, drugs and sleep deprivation can all trigger an episode. Teenage and young adult brains are particularly vulnerable.

Nice, der Besorgtbürger is on the warpath again and shares Songs from the third reich, because he thinks massmurdering people is the way to go.

1 Like

Not that simple. Lol, you literally did era toy what I said don’t do and imply more than what its means. Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater…

The song is folk to arms… That’s all

While your posts may make for interesting discussion. This is really not the platform or the very least the thread don’t you think?

1 Like

You’re right… Ill delete it.

An old saying let sleeping dogs lay.

accountability in govt. legal remonstrance. either you have it or you don’t. if you don’t, there are bigger problems

1 Like

I got a lot to do in kingdom come anyway. Killing the polearm guards will bring about stutter severe stutter in the area that you kill them a lot quicker. But interesting enough when I did kill them the stutter went away even

Suffice to say initially after killing them FPS loss went away in rattay and no stutter at all.

Trying out plotline two instead of one maybe it’ll do something I dont know but,I’m,going to try. By the tume I make it to mid game.

HOPEFULLY patch should be out.

1 Like

Sorry buddy seems our altercation got you.flagged. I’m sorry its my fault to some degree… I apologize its nice to know we got something in common. Lol either way as soon as its patched up iwont be posting as much cause I will be moving and getting my mail delivered in Sassau.

1 Like

I’ve got more flags than the invading army that took skalitz with sigismund. Lol

1 Like

Looks like we have gone to off-topic…
Time to close.

1 Like