When we can expect Alpha

I would be more interested, when can we expect release aplha for Linux version of Steam or PS4?

Unexpected problems? you mean Victor’s panic mode? :smiley: … Dan spoke about it in FightClub 200 :smiley:

I laughed. I hope you’re not being serious, though (because there won’t be one for that).

Where you saw early access being an multiplatform thing? :smiley: It’s making no sense, kind of :smiley:

It was more like a sigh. :confused:

I hope you can stick to the scheduled date but if not I dont mind if you release it friday evening

2 Likes

Around 5GB…

Rather morning, it would take some time to download, wouldn’t it?

Thank you. :wink:

Probably never… :(…

I just walked around all departments… ordering pizza for a long working shift today :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: but the overall opinion is: There is progress … slow… but steady! :slight_smile: … so there is a lot of hope! :smiley: :frowning:

6 Likes

Postpone it to friday. Adults should work anyway. And childs learn for the school :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I backed for the Mac version, but I can still use the alpha, will I still get the steam activation in an email even if I didn’t back for PC?

Hm. well I have a vacation this week so I wouuld gladly have it before friday.

Yes, you will indeed.

well, its the 22nd here in Australia… And I demand me some alpha :smiley:

There (In Czech rep.) is 21:14, so stay tuned :smiley: … BTW This is actual from Dan’s twitter :smiley:

guys its not like its coming on midnight or something, probably tomorrow evening if everything works fine

Ordering pizza, chatting with the people during working hours, direct contact to the developers… I think you have the best job in the world :smiley:

2 Likes

Here you are mate. Enjoy! :wink:

6 Likes

I see what you did there… :laughing: