When will alpha

when will apha release ?

In the livestream, they said “In six months”

I am guessing after what they said in the stream it will come around July and august

this yeaaaaaaaaaaar ?

And yet I have one question if I am dissatisfied from Alpha I can cancel the order as I put the kickstarter?

when will read faqs?

probably not., you’d also have to be stupid since alpha isn’t finished game.

Yes out of what they said in the stream it will be this year

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. But the alpha will be fairly limited. Small village, basic functions, lots of bugs, lots of updates.

And no. You cannot retract your funding. You haven’t bought the game. You have given Warhorse your money, because you wanted them to make the game. I also think that judging the game on it’s alpha would be wrong.

I know the game is unfinished alpha but also alphy You can learn a lot from the game and whether those oplati play or not i think it should be possible if I do not like it just cancel …

thankssssssssssssssss …

as in, gameplay is not your style? maybe you should have read the kickstarter page and watch the videos before you pledged?

if you actually liked what the information available showed, there’s no possible way you’d dislike the alpha.

ok But what if the game did not even see? so forfeited money to a company or what?

Yes. This is the risk of funding a project. The same risks big publishers take.

If you didn’t have certain hopes based on what you saw in the Kickstarter project, you shouldn’t have pledged then. That’s the chance you take, and that’s why they went to the people to gauge interest. That was literally their last resort.

If you go through the alpha and decide “Oh, maybe not,” then that’s probably just tough. Nobody should be basing their decision on the alpha alone anyway when this game is the better part of two years away. This isn’t a case of “I’ll just say I’ll pledge then wait for the alpha to decide if I really mean it or not.”

Personally, I don’t know how anyone who’s into these kinds of games couldn’t be excited with what’s been shown so far.

2 Likes

Oh and @cellfactor - don’t become another Encik Farhan by gaming the system. In other words, it’s your responsibility to honor the pledge you made.

Look the name up if you don’t know who that is.

I’m looking forward for the Alpha-Release even though it will be limited to a small area, because the alpha gives me and all other “testers” the option to improve the game and helping WH to release a final game with less bugs.

Further more WH offers to pledge the game in the future like you can see in the link: http://kingdomcomerpg.com/?page_id=266

This Option offers the possibility to collect even more money for realizing a well balanced Game and more content for the second and third act of KC.

As far as I recall, the only reason for requesting the return of your pledge was if your chosen platform was not available. Since they have gotten both MS and Sony on board this is no longer even an issue. I look at it as an opportunity to be a part of something fantastic from the ground up and really don’t think you can base your final decision on an Alpha. That’s the whole purpose of it! Being part of the improvement process, not getting rid of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

but I’m excited but also so it may happen that the company goes bankrupt and things like

What if someone does not have such a good pc for this game and the alpha gets a chance just tested it and I think Alpha should be free as a demo game once already today to pay even fucked Alpha

I think this is pretty standard with Kickstarters which is why they say there is risk involved. It’s pretty much like any other “investment.” And since we choose our level of risk beforehand that’s on us to know what we are getting into and have to make the best decision based on our personal circumstances.