When will alpha

if you’re someone who paid to be in the alpha (not pointing a finger on you), keep in mind by funding the game you’re not just paying to play, you are taking part in the development of the game and helping the developers shape the game into what we all want it to be.

btw: I think the guy in the middle is pretty unsympathetic.

Developers don’t need to wait for the whole game to be finished at release to see, for example, if certain mechanics work like they expect or people will like it and so on. So customers can give feedback before the product is finished. In the traditional way devs can’t change that much after release and would have to take notes for their next release for things which should be improved or avoided. But with earlier feedback they can include improvements or can see which things don’t work at all in the game currently in development.

That’s my understanding.

But there are more angles to this to consider:

me or not about the money but the point I mean of those games would be able to give people first try and free … I know it’s stupid because this is through kickstarter and I could wait but even so Alpha would like to play if I bought anything? and Why can not such as better this beta a moment for players for free?

Is there any official statement yet?