When will the Alpha and Beta come out?

I haven’t seen anyone trying to change Warhorse’s mind about what the alpha should include. Besides, it’ll only include what they’re ready to have it include.

Where do I go to see some sneak peak screenshots and things like that? I haven’t been watching closely lately. But I will now. Oh yes, I will…

I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet, and if it’s been I’ve missed it, but has there been any thought or decision made on how long the alpha and/or will be available to play?

I’d think we’d have unlimited access, and there’d be updates every once in awhile, but I’m just guessing here, I would also love to know this, sadly I don’t think anyone knows for sure just yet.

Meant to say alpha and/or beta, but I think people got the point.

Six months are pretty much over, time for the Alpha :smiley:

2 Likes

September/October. Get another beer meanwhile.

1 Like

You sure? I thought it’s six months. ^^

I really dont mean to be rude but… why the hell people can’t simply read? A few posts above it was multiple times mentioned that it will be September/October.

God damnit, why they gotta change Alpha release? :smiley:

Because that’s how long it’s taking.

‘‘In about 6 months, we will release an early build of the game…’’

A quotation from the kickstarter page. What change are you talking about?

The Kickstarter campaign finished the 20th February. 6 months are pretty much over.

But people are saying Alpha is going to come out September/October.

Read the comments. It’s not like Warhorse hasn’t kept people updated on the progression toward releasing the alpha. They also had some delays due to needing to move into larger office space.

Also pay attention to the “In about 6 months” part quoted above.

Be patient.

2 Likes

When ever the move is mentioned i think canned sardines…

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF ALPHA WARHORSE

Looking forward to the Alpha, I hope it will soon. Does anyone know if we will get an email with a link to download, or will it be on the Website to get?