When will the Alpha and Beta come out?

Yes, I remember now. Thanks, if it is like this then it is ok

I havenā€™t seen anyone trying to change Warhorseā€™s mind about what the alpha should include. Besides, itā€™ll only include what theyā€™re ready to have it include.

Where do I go to see some sneak peak screenshots and things like that? I havenā€™t been watching closely lately. But I will now. Oh yes, I willā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if this has been discussed yet, and if itā€™s been Iā€™ve missed it, but has there been any thought or decision made on how long the alpha and/or will be available to play?

Iā€™d think weā€™d have unlimited access, and thereā€™d be updates every once in awhile, but Iā€™m just guessing here, I would also love to know this, sadly I donā€™t think anyone knows for sure just yet.

Meant to say alpha and/or beta, but I think people got the point.

Six months are pretty much over, time for the Alpha :smiley:

2 Likes

September/October. Get another beer meanwhile.

1 Like

You sure? I thought itā€™s six months. ^^

I really dont mean to be rude butā€¦ why the hell people canā€™t simply read? A few posts above it was multiple times mentioned that it will be September/October.

God damnit, why they gotta change Alpha release? :smiley:

Because thatā€™s how long itā€™s taking.

ā€˜ā€˜In about 6 months, we will release an early build of the gameā€¦ā€™ā€™

A quotation from the kickstarter page. What change are you talking about?

The Kickstarter campaign finished the 20th February. 6 months are pretty much over.

But people are saying Alpha is going to come out September/October.

Read the comments. Itā€™s not like Warhorse hasnā€™t kept people updated on the progression toward releasing the alpha. They also had some delays due to needing to move into larger office space.

Also pay attention to the ā€œIn about 6 monthsā€ part quoted above.

Be patient.

2 Likes

When ever the move is mentioned i think canned sardinesā€¦

ą¼¼ 恤 ā—•_ā—• ą¼½ć¤ GIFF ALPHA WARHORSE

Looking forward to the Alpha, I hope it will soon. Does anyone know if we will get an email with a link to download, or will it be on the Website to get?