When will the xbox version be fixed? (still unplayable)

The game is unplayable past the 50 hour mark on Xbox One. The stuttering gets so bad you can barely see what’s going on.

If you think it’s disrespectful to shit on the people who stole your money, then you obviously didn’t spend your own money on this piece of unfinished shit and had your mummy buy it for your birthday instead.

It’s been 3 months since release, and WarHorse hasn’t spent a penny of the millions of dollars they earned to hire people who can actually fix this shit show.

We spent £50 on an unfinished early access game. That’s we’re pissed off. And after 3 months with no real fixes, I’m starting to reach the point where I think we were all scammed.

1 Like

Curt- gday- think I might recognise ya from gsmarena (or mayhaps headfi).

Im not disagreeing with the notion that bugs should be reported and fixes should be on way. Most people tend tobagree on these fronts.

Tge antagonism these forums still hold a few remnants of- is from the few weeks before you joined- these forums were mad. And complainers ripped nice forum goers new aholes at every opportunity.
It gorlt tobthe point that people with working versions of the game had to chime in to help represent it statistically… otherwise- as the noise suggested- the game simply didnt work. (Contrary to my and everyone I knew who had the game - were experiencing)

So the forums got messy- a bloodbath- between the haves and have nots.
If we stop and take inventory - the last patch obviously fixed just aboit all the serious stuff for the majority.

Now we can all mostly get back to working with existing bugs until more improvements roll down the line.

Knowing that the average user wastes a few extra hours here and there just tobplay the game- means we all know how frustrating the game can get.

It is fair that since the latest patch- the likelihood of serious game unplayability is mostly gone (new save game lines certainly).
We all acknowledge that more tinkering will yield better outcomes- and there is nodoubt that Warhorse are still tinkering…

Righy now Inhave enoigh empathy for thebstudio to hope they are taking a much earned break (what most studios would have done on product going ‘Gold’)

Present antagonism in these forums is easy to misread. A few people like to make noise as a catharsis- to get others involved in their issue- and feel better for it.

The old rules remain - report bugs in appropriate threads/and deal with tandom internet vpices whonarw entitled to write anywhere and about anything.

Eg me

Needs more backgammon :wink:

Rereading this thread shows - a few posters only want complaints in the thread (not testamonials of whether game works)
Some posters are only here due tobthe game not being playable for them (thus suggesting users with working copies are out playing it…)
Forum misrepresents then whether the game is working or not. (Massive drop off in forum after recent patch suggests the game IS now working for most)
-yet!- I noticed you concluded after a small break that the newest patch doesnt fix things (you cane to this forum to check) and there for you are not playing the latest version. Are you still are here complaining when you could be trying it out for yourself?
Forums became errily silent after last update.
Suggests to me it IS working now.

Yeah OR people just gave up.

They didn’t stole it, you disrespectful human. You gave them your money.
Stealing is something were you didnt getting anything for your money.
No code, no game, N-O-T-H-I-N-G
That’s two differnt things. If you cant compare, it is only a calumny!

OR maybe you said them they have to shut up. icon_rolleyes

I did try it for myself. I was stuttering along in Skalitz after starting a new game, and then I made that post. I don’t think it’s possible to fix this game at this point, it probably needs stripping down and starting again due to optimization issues within the engine, but obviously they’re not gonna do that.

I’m angry sure, but I’m more upset. I had very high hopes for this game. I let a lot of issues slide until I reached a point where I couldn’t continue.

Until I can finish the game I paid £50 for, I’m probably not going to be all too pleased with War Horse.

Well, my steal of course I mean conned. The price told us to anticipate a AAA title. The trailers told us it would be GOTY. What we got was a mess.

That’s what I mean by steal.

1 Like

Nope the trailer said there is coming an game with a medieval set. Not more.
GotY = Game of the Year. And a game which comes out, cant be a Game of the Year if a year hasnt passed.
For clarification, A trailer is nothing more than a couple of scenes from the game.
Most time everything was created or adjusted, fine tuned for these kind of vidz.
Really, have nobody learned the last 20 years the tricks of that branch?

1 Like

then don’t play the game. no one is forcing you to play it

That’s what i am thinking if a developer comes with a new super popular hyped game idea announcement,

Followed by the thought, "we will see in the next 2 years! "

And I did exactly the same after watching the dev beta screens, followed by the first gc version videos. Which all appeared after the last backer beta update and were shown.

in 2014 I was hyped too by KCD , but not that i forgot the last 15-20 years of game history

1 Like

Are they still working on the Xbox version?

The drawing distance for objects is still horrible. Often, objects and clothing appear only if you are 2 meters in front of it.

This can be easily observed when visiting market stands. In Rattay there are only two market stands, but the game can’t load the goods the merchants are selling unless you stand directly in front of their booths. Go to Rattay during the day, find the two market stands on the plaza and you will notice that the tables are empty. Only if you go very close, the goods suddenly appear. Walk backwards for 2 meters and everything is gone again.

Same with clothing of many NPCs. They appear without hats, but suddenly when you are close to them their hats appear. Sometimes they don’t even have heads unless you get close to them and notice that they are human beings.

And omg, the hands of NPCs… Hands are always unnaturally stretched out, but only if you come close to the NPCs (approx. 5 meters) the hands “pop” into their correct position, like naturally hanging or holding something properly. This is so distracting that I can’t go on playing.

I will never understand how this got past Quality Assurance. :frowning:

2 Likes

. I spent £50 on this game. You obviously don’t understand the value of money because Mommy bought the game for you. I’m allowed to be pissed off about wasting my hard earned money, kid.

Do you have a mother complex or why are you talking to everyone with the shit.
Should this always be everything you have on it?

1 Like

Yes, we do. The next patch (1.5) is addressing performance issues and bugs, and will be out soon for all platforms.

3 Likes

“You don’t have to play the game”. Yes but I did spend £50 on it, anyone who thinks that way obviously didn’t pay for the game or understand the value of money.

Sorry but this is out of order, hopefully this user is punished for flaming. i was offering helpful advice.

. Wahhh, cry more. “You don’t have to play the game you paid £50 for” isn’t ‘helpful advice’, it’s dumb advice. The type I’d expect from someone who didn’t pay for the game themselves

Agreed with this! :blush:

Why don’t you kids go out and play. Instead of ruining this thread.

1 Like