When will the xbox version be fixed? (still unplayable)

Even after the 1.4 update the game is stil unplayable! The stutters/lag is worse than ever.

Tried everything, even deleting all saves and starting all over again.
I paid 60 euro’s for a game that I cannot play and I have the feeling that warhorse is not doing anything about this! It’s been going on for months now with no improvement whatsoever and I know for a fact that i’m not the only one with this issue!

So come on warhorse, what are you going to do about this major bug??? Or are you just going to ignore this and give all xbox users a big middle finger?

Well the one X is still held back by its CPU if I’m not mistaken ? Had a strong GPU so aa resolution can be decent but anything that requires CPU isn’t gonna see much of an improvement.

idk ask the people in the posted thread. I only wanted to tell you that there is a discussion with same topic :slight_smile:

The X is not powerful enough for 4k so hardly Warhorse’s fault

Well that’s why the game isn’t in 4k but 2k (on ps4 pro only 1080p) and still uses low graphics. xD

but er, this is hardly Warhorse’s fault haha. the graphics are amazing anyway so not sure what the whining is about. if you want it for pc go buy a pc

I was just about to pick up the game again today after leaving it for a few months to start again. After hearing that the game STILL isn’t playable I am really annoyed at War Horse.

Us early backers have been completely shafted, they have taken our money and ran.

I have no doubt in my mind that the SEVERAL MILLION that they made from this broken piece of shit is not being put towards fixing this game. They have given up on it and are using the profits they made to produce their next game without finishing this one.

Believe me WarHorse, you’re going to struggle to sell your new game with the reputation of this scam hanging over your heads.

Are you stupid or something???

Edit: yes. Yes he is…

1 Like

The graphics are not amazing they are atrocious, " if you want it for pc go buy a pc" i have a gaming pc and had to rebuy the game for steam just because the graphics on xbox are so eye cancer inducing that i couldn’t stand it any longer lmao.

It’s no better on PC mate. In fact in some places it’s even worse.

Haha currently i have the choice between stuttering on PC or REALLY bad graphics on xbox.
The game is unfinished at this point.

Mate seriously stop with your detracting. If you don’t like the game no one forcing you to play it

I am not playing it i am giving feedback on the developers forum for them to fix it.

No ur not and to be honest ur being disrespectful to tje developers who made a nice game

I cannot speak for Hazelnus, but I don’t think it’s disrespectful to complain about a game that is literally unplayable for months. (without any exaggeration) it is 100 percent not playable for a fair amount of people. A couple of weeks is acceptabel, but it’s been almost 3 months now, that is really rediculous!

How is it unplayable then? I’ve got 780hrs playtime and had hardly any issues. So not really

Is there any way to block someone on this forum?

I really feel there should be. I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of people would be happier if Kirksty and his 9 billion supposed hours on his miraculously unbugged copy of the game was removed from view on all these posts about the actual real issues that exist :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure you can block users. But then ur hiding the truth and will never overcome your problem. I’ve said numerous times Ive had no major problems. A few minor ones but thats it.

Im glad for you Kirksty that your version works. Also on xbox? But maybe you should just accept that for a great amount of people it’s realy and literally unplayable because of major stutters. And otherwise shut the bleep up. I’m glad your copy miraculously works, but for a lot of people it sucks and is unplayable!