Which type are you? Knight, thief or bard?

That’s correct. It is more about acting like a knight than literally be one. Knighthood was considered a class of lower nobility, but our main character will be a blacksmith. In KCD the class “knight” is more associated with the ideals of a brave, noble warrior (Soldier) with chivalrousness. Nevertheless historians are arguing about the correct role of knights in the middle ages.

I’ll be the “Knight”, Henry the Hammer, blacksmith, nice to meet you.

1 Like

That gives an idea of side-quest to obtain fake patent of nobility =) To participate in tournaments, or feasts, e.t.c.

1 Like

Knight: I’ll get the shiniest eye blinding armor there is and load up on plumes and nice heraldic shizzle. 15th century Bling Bling baby.

I see my medieval future as something of a bard-o-thief.
A chivalrous one, of course. Er, knightly. Not Keira…

Anyway, I like to either talk or sneak my way out of things when possible, swording things out only when necessary.

i’ll go for the hunter/ ranged assassin type, with still enough melee capabilities to knock a knight on his butt.

I’m Petyr Baelish

Meaning I will be a bard. Well maybe a knight but a knight that is also good with words.

Something between knight and bard to convince people to follow me in battle. Anyways, i will try all options after that.

Bard/thief for me its going to be all about the archery :smiley:

knight all the way

OFFTOPIC: THE WITCHER 3 PREORDER ARE OPEN!

In theory: yes

In practice: not yet (at least not here in Germany)

*end off-topic

Pure theif.

I love the thought of being the cunning, stealth-driven protagonist. A vigilante. Someone who is rejected from a society that secretly desires the prosperity he brings to the people, despite his cut-throat tactics. Perhaps even more of a Robin Hood! I like to be a good guy who does considerably bad or even awful things to bring justice to the community he partakes in. It’s practically an internal character foil, which I think is more interesting than any other possibility. Anyway, I just can’t wait to give this a chance! I hope I can get a true theiving experience; hopefully not like what it was, all cheesy and whatnot like in Skyrim, Dishonored or even Thief itself.

Me I’ll be a knight. They were always the most interesting part of the Middle Ages to me.

I think I would like to play as thief but will most certainly end up being a knight because I want to be the good :blush:

Knight. I like to get up close to my enemy and give them a taste of my sword.

yea me two I love sneaking and doing take downs

Hmm good question, maybe thief or bard and see how the consequences or actions by the player will pan out.

I will be playing as a rurouni, defending the poor and down trodden while meeting justice to those who would prey on such desperate people.

all well and good, but Baron would be better at this time.
Give I hope to a NPC Countess, I deprive of being a thief of innocence? :slight_smile:

Bard it is for me. It’s the kind of class that is absent from most CRPGs*, so that will be somewhat of a change (I hope).

[*] actually my main character in BG2 was a Bard, but I wasn’t that happy with the perks that came with being one.