Who else is in love with this game?

FO4 was my primary game before KCD. What I appreciate more about KCD is that the first time you pick up a bow in KCD you shake like a leaf in the wind as you aim at your first targets whereas in FO4 you rip the minigun off the vertibird and start blowing away the bad guys and beast (deathclaw) without much technical awareness, skill, and development

2 Likes

Thats most games now, make you powerful for a tutorial, something happens and you lose all your power and you gradually get it back…KCD you just suck right away. KCD is one where it is definitely at it’s hardest during the first handful of hours; and then maybe Pribyslavitz if you havn’t learned combat stuff from Bernard yet like I didn’t on my first play through.

1 Like

I like this game a lot. Started a new game for the new DLC and I’m sure to try hardcore gamemod after this.

At least it has historically accurates kinda

And I do prefer sword play in this over Skyrim and stealth is pretty fun and exciting till u kill out camps and it becomes to easy

The number is low on PC. It is not low on consoles.

Besides, Game of the Year is not determined by sales.

1 Like

Would you be so kind as to share your source. I am curious to see if what you say is true. Besides ‘‘not low’’ does not give me a number. If 3000 PC players is slow, then what is normal?

Actually…ever since the DLC dropped, active player count has been sitting around 4,500 a day. 6–8k peak, 2k in the middle of the night. And that’s just tracking Steam…not GOG or console.

I have seen that, but keep in mind that is barely a trend. Merely 1.500 new players on average. Do keep in mind that the peak is at 8 Juli of most players and is going down. The DLC seems to be more of an energie drink in my view. A short boost of players which rapidly flattens out. The 8 Juli peak of 12.000 is followed by a peak of 8800 which is a significant downgrade. It seems people are done very fast with the DLC. I do not have console stats, although I would like them so I cannot say anything about that. Same for GOG allthough I see no reason to believe they should be different from Steam in a positive way as console seems to be even worse to play on, from what I read on the forums.

No, I don’t have to.

I don’t care what you think is normal.

Of course you do not have to. It does make your argument less valid though. As you seem to be unable to give any support to your claim that the number of players on console is not low. Thing is, as long as no one comes with stats, we don’t know. With other words, your argument is totally invalid. Game of the year is determined by multiple factors. It would seem strange if player count is not a factor at all, because if no one plays the game of the year, then what makes it so special. Playercount is one of the many determining factors, the use of the word ‘‘The’’ is also invalid as it would signinal a single thing or a single important factor more as the other factors. Of course, you are free not to elaborate on your point, just as I am free to ignore words with no power.

1 Like

The use of the word “the” is also invalid?

What are you?

“I have the best arguments, blah blah blah blah,” shows you to be a child.

I don’t have to talk to you. Bye.

1 Like

Hey everyone, count me . I love the game a lot.
It is hard, nicely written, beautiful, I love the stat, the menu design, the map, god the map …
I am playing on Xbox but I enjoy a lot.
I started a new game yesterday night, in hardcore, silly me no save, died by escaping the castle of skalice.
Bloody cumams. But give me a nice trophy then
But I shall re start.
See you soon.

Absolutely in love with this game, never had a more perfect match.

bj

I like the game and what it has tried to do, but what grips me is there are and have been bugs that have been around for a while. i read about them on multiple forums but find very little response from the devs. That is not a good sign.
two bugs thag grip me

1. Sometimes my horse just keeps on going no matter what i do. I have to log off to stop him.

2. This is the one that grips me the most (especially after having spent money on the dlc) there are supposed to be new pieces of equipent in pribyslavitz. new horse, new shield, new sword, but where the f$%£ is the sinew bow? i have built armoury, guardhouse and shooting range but no bow. you’re supposed to buy them from the archer master but you have no speech option to buy anything from him. some threads in various forms suggest the two crates in the store room but they are both empty… this is not a new bug i have read many posts on this have have not seen any reply from the devs as to when they will fix it or if they even give a s867 about it?

Does this mean these devs are going down the path of others in that they will release content to get your money but don’t give a toss about their customers?? come on devs ffs get a grip and at least engage with your customers about these issues.

Love this game !

I love this game, too much. I’ve spent 60 hrs playing this over the last two weeks. I am spending my hard earned annual leave playing this… And I’m having a blast. The combat is more technical and to me way more satisfying than other RPGs, even though I have my grypes about the system. But thusfar I’m finding the combat great and continue to look forward to engaging in combat even at this late stage of the game

59 hours in one week (God bless the winter holidays in Russia). It is extremely hard to leave, really - you sit “for a couple of hours” in the evening, then look at window - and there is sun rusing there.

The only thing that makes me sad is that there is not so much big mods for the game - taking into account lack of SDK. I think, that should have been one of first additions to the game.

1 Like

Bought it on Eneba a month ago, haven’t read anywhere about it, bought it based on the description that the website provided. didn’t regret a single second of my time spent here. The game has been captivating beyond my wildest expectations. Now i’m planning to buy The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon DLC even though I’ve heard it’s nothing special, I STILL WANT IT lol. Highly recommend the base game for everyone and anyone out there! Cheerio! <3

2 Likes