Who else is in love with this game?

I just think the quests are some of the best I’ve ever played in an RPG, better than witchers even, not all of them but the way they play out.

1 Like

Me. It’s actually scary that a game has made me have such a blind love for it. But this is the one. I even take the bugs as a challenge of sorts and it makes it more fun.

1 Like

Some bugs are quite annoying… like travelling around forever with 3 bird cages because you cannot turn in the quest because game hangs if you try. But I love it despite its flaws. Now… for a follow-up from this company… get the old DARKLANDS game and remake it with all your touches. I know… brings in some fantasy… but it was all based on what the people BELIEVED during that time… and game covered much of western europe. I want to go to city such-and-such on a saints day to get a specific buff to go take down an evil cult. Or continue the realistic themes and do some English politics and civil wars… or “Pillars of the Earth” to be fictional representation of the kind of politics going on. Kidnapping princes to control the crown… to play kingmaker… having to choose sides and live with the outcome… very cool possibilities. New bigger budget AAA… love this game and want more! Thanks for this.

3 Likes

great game just needs balance

1 Like

I love the forests too!.. but like when you find a body and its obvious it was a murder, I wish these points of intrest you come accross turned into quests where you have to hunt the murderer down. That would be so awesome.

2 Likes

After the 2nd or 3rd time, the corpse on road becomes silly. Needs tweaking. A quest would be a change in the right direction

2 Likes

Well count me in! :wink:

1 Like

Here. Great Game, love it.

1 Like

I dont mean the people that run up to you when theres a corpse on the road… there are points of intrest where you see a dead body in some of the woods that have no quest related to them.

Actually not points of intrest they are labeled as “Accidents”

I think it means that there is going to be bandits around the area.

1 Like

I am loving this game, yes it has a few bugs but I’m finding it to be a very beautiful, authentic and immersive game. Well done to all those at Warhorse Studios, you deserve a round of applause for this great and highly enjoyable game.

2 Likes

:grin: yeah this. After first time it’s annoying . Immersion killer.

Accidents, corpses on the road, faint-hearted knight, … think all could use tweaking/elaboration/diversity

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty bad.

I had a knight say he wanted to Duel me and I said I’ll do it for your armour, best him and he gave me a raggady old shirt.

1 Like

Knock his ass out and get that armor son

3 Likes

I LOVE this game! I sure feel sorry for the people having issues but I have only experienced very minor bugs - nothing impacting quests or saves. It plays and looks excellent on my gaming rig despite it being almost 5yrs old! 4th Gen i7, 16g RAM, GForce GTX 760 w/ 2g VRAM.

1 Like

I rarely buy new games, I download them even less, but I’m do glad I did both of those to play this game it’s hands down the most enjoyable RPG I’ve ever ever played including (oblivion,skyrim,witcher 3 etc. ) for me this beats them all realism,mud,blood and dirt has always appealed to me much more than magic and fairy tails so far I like everything about it, even the save system this game is a real challenge and genuine treasure long may it rain! Ps love the combat so much better than Witcher 3 button bashing!

1 Like

It’s fantastic to be able to shadow your opponents movement,block,dodge,parry and counter absolute breath of fresh air!

1 Like

For me its absolute the number one! It kicked off the throne Far Cry Primal which was my fevourite till now.

KCD has very attractive athmosphere, beautiful gfx, many and very clorful quests (including with the activities, its a lot).

I plan to do all the side quests / activites I can, before I finish. Also hope, Warhorse will continue the story in their future products.

4 Likes