Who else is in love with this game?

I absolutely love it, even in its current state, and am confident that the bugs will be patched soon. Better a rough diamond than a perfect turd!

6 Likes

they will do that

1 Like

Hells yes! Love it

1 Like

41 hours into the game - loving it so far.

4 Likes

Yeah I have to say I to is in love with this game well worth the money I spent. I’ve spent 200+ hours so far doing many things love it. refreshing not to deal with magic or monster’s God Bless you WarHorse Studio’s.

2 Likes

Compared to the last European rpg title i played Two Worlds, this is a great success. I think that it actually is super polished and expected much more glitches than I have run across. I cant wait to optimize and play at UHD because this game looks amazing at even 1050p.

1 Like

I have actually loaded previous saves to not proceed further until patches. This has lead me to probably play 20 extra hours but no complaints here.

2 Likes

I started gaming in year 1984. This may be the best game I have ever played.

1 Like

I was blown away when I saw the intro and after several hours of gameplay I’m still blown away.
I’m feeling back in the 80’s when I was playing “Defender Of the Crown” on my Amiga 1000.
BE PRAISED MYLORD

3 Likes

Not how I roll mate. I’m the noble man of my word kind. :wink:

1 Like

Jesus Christ 1 year h fore I was born , wtf were you playing ? I started gaming with master system, nes and up from there.

1 Like

Me! Just finished the main storyline after 40+ hours and honestly I cannot wait for more.

1 Like

I got C64 when i was ten.I think breakout was first game i played. Pole Position, Blue Max, Decathlon, Summer games etc. Defender of the Crown was cool too. End of 80’s i got Atari ST and then Amiga 500 which was first machine i paid myself. No turning back after that. Elite, Ultima IV and V are still in my top ten. Thou there were lots of good games. Sometimes it makes me smile when s1 complains about low quality graphics nowadays.

2 Likes

And nowadays Im teacher (history). This game is something i have waited over 20 years. I know they will fix all issues. I can still wait for a while.

2 Likes

I love it. It needs alot of polishing but once that is done then this game is a true master piece.

1 Like

Some interesting ideas, but it has been hobbled by the lack of a proper save system (don’t tell me just to brew saviour schnapps as I’ll just repeat it needs a proper save system) and a weird interaction with other characters that seems to just end as soon as a quest ends. It’s alright, but too many issues for me to love the game.

I love this game too: first time I play such immersive experience. The bugs will disappear: I am sure the dev team will do his best.

1 Like

Fan’fukin’tastic imo. My ARMA buddies are wondering where I’ve been for the past 3-4 weeks.

3 Likes

147 hours played before I finally decided to wrap the story up, honestly it gets pretty buggy about 2/3 the way through the story line; great game though. On my second play through now, just starting Ginger in a Pickle, and I can already do the huntsman quest to become master huntsman AND the game isn’t even buggin out. Gonna keep going to get Cpt Bernard back to Rattay and then hang up the story while the graphics are still good. Seriously though, about halfway-2/3 way through the game really takes a shit, it looks beautiful again I restarted!

1 Like

Yep, me too! Adore the game. Very immersive, I also like the fact it’s a little niche too, having a more sim like feel compared to most 1st person RPGs with all the detailed systems layered together. I’m also excited by what’s to come - DLC, mods, more patches and improvements.

2 Likes