Who else is in love with this game?

I said the same thing on gamefaqs, it makes me feel like I am playing fallout, or elder scrolls for the first time. That,“this is something special and I am very lucky to be playing it” feeling

1 Like

If I could have sex with this game, I would! But I bought the digi-copy. LOL!

1 Like

Wow. That is such a great quote. I suggest this is stickied. Can I use this quote myself?

Runt is a tough one. Maybe one of the hardest in the game to kill? He looks like a bear.
I used Bane poison on the Stinger and drank some Cockerel potion.
I believe that’s the one I used. Find the one that increases your stamina by 50% for ten minutes.
I had a lot of coordination problems, since I am so used to combat in Skyrim. It’s burned in my brain.
The mechanics of the combat is much more realistic and therefore difficult to learn.
Practice, practice practice with Bernard.
Even with all my practice, I just barely beat Runt, and I had at least 8 attempts.
The fighting in this game is a real adrenaline rush!
But keep this in mind, when you finally do beat him you will feel like you accomplished something.
Good luck…

1 Like

I shot him once in the face and he died.

2 Likes

I Love, Love Love it.
I’m finding it hard to want to do anything else, and lucky for me I’m retired and single, so I can play till 5 in the morning.
Except for the screen stutter that was a problem 6 weeks? ago (I stopped playing), the 1.5 patch took care of that, and only had a consistent crash (exit to XBox screen) after playing the Henry/Runt video.
Hit the “B” button during the black screen and duel commenced. Finally beat him after about 8 tries.
Game proceeded without a crash, just minor visual glitches.

This game makes One realize just how brutal life really was in past times.
Which may be a downer for some folks.

I hope to see greater variety in NPC conversations in the future.
More character faces, because correct me if I’m wrong, the same actor’s face is used for many characters.
Added herbs and potions. Having a stable boy take care of my horse when I check in at an Inn.
Having my horse need food, water and rest like me.
Need Bears, wolves, goats, and other indigenous animals.
Imagine being attacked by a pack of wolves or a bear in the forest. I think Europe had bears.
I don’t believe tat this game will do anything but get better, especially with mods.
The Mods will keep this game alive for many years to come.

3 Likes

Two thumbs up doesn’t seem enough for this game, so I’m sticking my two big toes up too!

1 Like

i think i dont need to post anything other :smile: = smiley21

1 Like

My installation is downloading now. This looks like excellent old-school, new-school. Old school with modern graphics.

1 Like

Makes me better appreciate how our ancestors made it through the travails of those times (eg Black Death)

2 Likes

Now that I’m beginning to understand the combat system of KCD and have some success, I’m thinking Skyrim combat was one dimensional and boring, especially after reaching a certain level when nothing could touch me.

I have to admit though, I HATED KCD combat at first and thought I’d never get to understand or get coordinated enough to get through it. So I practice with Robard every chance I get, and I’m getting better.
Being able to kill everyone I come up against would be the boring part.
I swore at Runt! But he finally fell. It made me imagine that I could actually duel with a real sword, if I was 100 pounds heavier and 45 years younger. Imagination is great!
KCD combat is challenging and exciting.
Stick with it you whiners!

5 Likes

But it was suppose to be an honour thing lol. Motherfucker stitched me rite up, I threw his cum stained rag back in his face so don’t worry. But I just can’t Rob him. Don’t know why I play as such a goody goody. Annoys me sometimes.

1 Like

May I ask politely how old you are?

1 Like

Theres a mod for hoods

Just started a new game on Hardcore mode for the From the Ashes release…27 hours in, still a great game. Hardcore modes adds a lot more than you may think, so much fun.

1 Like

This games absolutely sweet!

2 Likes

Going to be 70 in October. Love the game!

7 Likes

Wow…i know its a bit odd to give respect for length of life… but you, sir, deserve my greatest respect!!! :heart:

3 Likes

I love the beautiful world and the realism of this game. It’s the game I waited for. I always wanted a realistic game world. KCD brought it to me.

It is my favorite game. Thank you so much Warhorse Studios!

4 Likes

Be careful. Loads of ppl won’t be happy we all love the game so much. Hope it doesn’t result in them going mad.

1 Like