Who wants to see Daniel, Toby, Ondra or Viktor in the game?

Just as title says :smiley: !
Can you imagine Daniel, Tobi, Ondra or Viktor in the game, do you think they will be included as NPCs, like a Blacksmith or Guards or…anybody else ? I would just love to walk around and then - Woah this guy is Daniel Vávra for sure ! - great Easter Egg to prepare :wink:
I would love to see Tobi and Ondra inside too, maybe Viktor also as a Swordmaster. Like a dream come true to become an entire part of a videogame, well for me it’s kind of a dream :blush:

2 Likes

If @TobiTobsen is not in game ill be a little sad.

It would be great to see all if the team in game, a little akward when I go on killing sprees though, maybe.

1 Like

My face won’t be there :frowning:

But I am going to voice act on Wednesday!

I am going to play “Hans” :slight_smile:… what a surprise.

But… hey… @lordamaury and @McWonderBeast… thank you, dudes!

6 Likes

ROFL. Reduced to stereotype for not offering your face eh? :smile: :wink:

All well I guess you will be safe from my blade.

3 Likes

@TobiTobsen
well…perhaps a memorial in a church??? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hahaha, whaaaaat ? No face :smiley: !
then you must add this line while speaking to Hans in game…when trying to impress :
"Hey Tobi…is that you? I know it’s you! "

I hope I’ll get a memorial at Warhose Studios! At least I am in the credits! :slight_smile: One year ago my goal was to “become best PR guy on this planet”… still working on it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…yeah…for us you are the unique “legendary PR” of the news, for sure, you’re on the good road ;-)!

2 Likes

I think for Daniel and Viktor it will not happen, because for 3D scann they need to cut the beard!

As one of our favourite dwarf ever already said : NOT THE BEARD !!!

1 Like

So it will be a “Hans-dampf in allen Gassen” :wink:

3 Likes

About what you said…does this mean there will not be any bearded NPC in this game ? Like…nor any Man nor any…woman…(who knows…)?

No, beard and hair are additional. It is a extra (handmade) step in NPC design. :slight_smile:

Oh yes, I can easily imagine that. I’ve read that a great technique of rendering can create 3D models from photos, it’s called “Photogrammetry”, I don’t know if this system requires a lot of money or equipment, but rendering is just exceptionnal.
If you donn’t know this technique, here is an article, I found it very interesting : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry
It can do a great work in reproducing real places, antiques etc… This technique is used by DICE in their games like Battlefront or Battlefield.

Yeah, only if the game allows us to kill them! (evil)

So there is chance afterall!

Text in english:
I joined/let myself:

1. Mormons
    2.Sionists
  2. Chechians
  3. 3D scanned

:))

4 Likes

Aha ! Nice job finding that ^^. Look at him, he will kick our ass for sure…like a secret hidden boss in the middle of the forest ^^

2 Likes

yeah i just saw it few moment ago, was very curious if this picture will make it here :smiley:

I believe Viktor was already in Operation Flashpoint? Would be cool to kill him in the games, almost 20 years after killing him in the first game (OFP). No offense, if he reads this :wink:

However Hellboy in game… Big, bearded guy with zweihander, no heavy armor, incredibly fast and skilled… Prototype of endgame boss :smiley:

1 Like

ohh thats what your job is . i was starting to wonder what you actually did all day . on that note then yeah long way to go … "runs away "

1 Like

Lol only because he hasn’t eradicated us.

(those who know, Know. and that’s all you need to know).

3 Likes