Why arent you turning this game into a MMORPG?

I actually had to look back at the topic of the thread to remind myself what the topic was because we got so far off topic.

If it were an MMORPG, I wouldn’t have pre-ordered, nor be playing the game and would want a refund.
If you want a similar game, wait for “Of Kings and Men”, that is, if they are still planning on completing the game?

2 Likes

still planning on completing the game?

Ha. HA. HAHAHAHA. OH SWEET FUCK THAT’S GOLD.

No. It’s dead. The Epic isn’t even out and that was promised years ago. I mean sure, the new team is trying where Donkey Crew failed, but it’s way too late

1 Like

Please no, I’ve played MMOs and they suck compaired to a single player RPG. All they are is empty grind fest and very little immerson, other characters running around with the same gear as you quickly kills your protaganist feel too. And MMO combat is horrible, just repress the same sequence of buttons, micromanaging hotbars, guages, and other bs more than looking at the actual action of the combat. FFXIV was horrible.

3 Likes

because you will get the the same problems with unfair players like in any other MMO!
Killing an low level player who is not dangerous to a high level player. No EXP, no skill points, no money for it! Greetings from, let’s say World of Warcraft^^
And to rule out a counter-argument, if the system is not like WoW, most end users will not play it. Every other MMO on that planet hasnt lived so long to get a higher score as this
 game. ^^ Unfortunately :-/

1 Like

I agree MMorpg are grin fest that get soooooo boring single player games are the best.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the original plan to create an mmorpg version? Wasn’t that the kickstarter vision?

No, never.

Why not? It is a great opportunity and would be a even better experience for all players!

Opportunity to what? To make a shitty generic world, with bad combat, dumb fetch quests and no story?
No thank you.
They do exactly the opposite and I hope it will stay like that. I don’t need thousand players jumping around like fools, to enjoy the game.

4 Likes

Damn, and I missed this opportunity because I simply forgot to have a look back on this forum
 :frowning:

Okay, it’s a few years later now. Surely companies have realized how little money there is to be made in VR. Yet somehow, it’s still kind of hanging on. It’s nowhere near mainstream or anything, but it’s pretty steadfastly refusing to die.

yea it was, betwenn act 3 and 4 there was supposed to be a big battle which multiplayer would’ve happen.