Will game support SLI?

Hey,
Will game support SLI ?

2 Likes

I would think so, it’s a pretty standard thing to have. It also depends on AMD’s and Nvidia’s drivers ofcourse.

Which make me wonder, if Warhrorse can get 50-60 fps at this point> They have optimized it on drivers not specific to the game. so we can hope on some performance increase with proper drivers?

Many people have SLI, usually 1080 ti SLI. But i have Asus Strix 1070 ti SLI , and for me is that performance pretty good cause i can run everything on 2K with ultra settings, so i rlly hope they do good performance for SLI.

Yes, there will be SLI support.

Nvidia 390.77 profile for KCD says “disabled” under sli support. I really hope this game has sli support. I run 980ti in sli and can play most games in 4k around 30-40 fps (i’m not a framerate junkie). Can anyone give me any hope that there will be sli support? kinda bummed after checking out the profile under NVidia inspector.

I saw answer no. But you need to look for source yourself. No time for me now.

Any news about sli mode?
Game perfomance dissappoints dramatically while using only one 1080.

Copy and pasted from another thread. Worked for me and several others

Download Nvidia Profile Inspector.
Search for Kingdom Come Deliverance profile.
In the Compatibility section under “SLI compatibility bits (DX10 + DX11)” enter the bits 0x080040F5
Save the profile.

6 Likes

Thats awesome! Now all two GTX 980 are working! Need every bit of performance increase because I’m playing on a 1440p monitor. Went from 35 to 75, Thats over double the framerate!

2 Likes

Yes!! This does work…Great Save MOOPY!
my 980ti SLI setup is signing and dancing at 60fps @ 4k 21:clock9:
Still pissed I had to buy this twice though… But yeah!!! SLI

As of 2/14/2018, I have been playing KCG and have noticed that the game is only utilizing one of my GPU’s. I am running x2 SLI GTX 980Ti’s. Both overclocked. Is SLI support still not in the game?

Not officially apparently. The developers have been completly silent on it as far as I know. Before release everyone was saying that it is supported but that is not the case now. However above there is a fix to get SLI running. It runs with around 70-80% efficiency.

That’s actually quite frustrating since the game is quite shittily optimized. 24FPS with maxed out graphics. Kind of annoying. It would at least be nice to have the ability to utilize both GPU’s so I can get a halfway decent framerate. Oh well, guess only time will tell what happens with this.

Anyone had any success with Crossfire? I have an RX480 and an RX580, I can enable crossfire and both cards show usage but FPS doesn’t seem improved at all over a single card :frowning:

You can utilize both GPU’s. I posted above how to do it.

1 Like

just tested the mentioned sli fix and it did indeed use both my gtx 1080 ti’s but sadly it made my fps worse then before the fix, so i guess there is a reason it’s not on by default

It’s working but making fps worse than when only 1 1080 is utilizied.

Crossfire also seems to give negative scaling, very disappointing :frowning:

1 Like

With mine, if it is not on full screen the fps tank. If it’s on borderless window try full screen. Each time you alt tab out of the game It restores it back to borderless. Very annoying.

Try fullscreen instead of borderless.