Witch Rape

I like Iceman, I prefer him gay, but I do agree heroes shouldn’t be re-engineered to fit pop-culture. Just like history shouldn’t be re-written or modern standers applied to past cultures. Also GI-Joe very cool. Not a lot of legit male role models in our society today.

guys…getting off topic…gonna be sent in the corner of off topic. I know, Diarbkiller I and got sent there.
BTW my toons were in the 1960’s

2 Likes

I will try to stay on topic.

If you get too wasted; This might happen :laughing:
How did I turn into a vampire, a women, and is this Skyrim??? What the hell!!!

1 Like

Horse all the way. Definitely the sexier of the options.

The pig.
sp1

And we’ve all learned about being a chicken lover.
sp

1 Like

It’s cool, I have nothing but respect for Gay or whatever, But I hate in comics when they take a veteran hero or villain and change things about them like sexual preference, race etc

2 Likes

She set us Southern White people back 50 years old. I find her utterly disgusting and foul, sloppy…ewww

I think when people make sexual preference a big deal; Then it becomes a big deal. Plus anyone has the choice to be gay or not. That is up to them. Just because someone isn’t gay or staight now does not mean they can’t be later on.

Well as a life long homosexual man who was raised with a strong Christian background (one I embrace still today) I can say being gay is no choice. Nor is it a state that one is generally born into. Through a combination of dna and certain life experiences during your pre-pubescent years one may become a homosexual male, aka gay. Lesbians are a much different story. The only people whom you may think “become” gay or have a “choice” are the bi-sexuals. Now there is also a difference between sexuality and action. I’m gay, but I’m engaged to a woman. I have no intention of having sex with her nor any intention of having sex with a man. However she is a suitable companion with whom I may raise children with in a loving Christian home. That is where you may have a choice.

1 Like

I see your point. My older son is bi and thought that is how it was. I just thought it should be your choice is all🙂

Unfortunately not everything in life is as we believe it should be. Your son is fortunate to be bi as opposed to gay. They’re certainly the freest among us. My choice however isn’t the easiest. I have to deny my wife physically as well as myself. For bodies of flesh this can be very difficult. As for romance a good portion of romance is physical desire and so that is denied to us as well. So I live to make this world a better place, to raise my children to be the best they can be, to serve my God until I move on to the world to come. I’m glad to hear you have no prejudice against your son for the way he is. As fathers we should teach our sons how they should be and from there it is their decisions how they choose to live and from that point all we can do is love them.

1 Like

I think it is great what you are doing🙂 Kids are always number one in my book. All my kids know how much I love them no matter what they do. I am one proud daddy of all of them🙂 I got 4 lol.

1 Like

ahhhh… sentenced to 18 to life I see… :grin:
and a repeat offender.

1 Like

I have 2 more years lol

My youngest turned 16 yesterday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally someone who sees things the way I do

1 Like

How the he’ll did we get t here!
Madaras, very big of you to open up like that, even if your true identity isn’t madaras.
I’ll let you guys in on a little secret, my real name isn’t Henry.
Anyp, I’m not gay but I couldn’t agree with you more, I have to believe being gay is in your DNA and not a choice.
People who don’t get that are , well, they don’t get a lot of things I guess.
I didn’t choose to like woman but, when I see a nice one, I can’t help !y self from druling , do I choose to drool all over my clothes? , no I don’t think so!

1 Like

so you dont have sex for pleasure with your wife ? why are you married to a woman if so ? why not just donate to a sperm bank and happily ride cock with a husband ?

also if you and your wife dont pleasure each other physically are you engaging in sexual activities with third parties …well i can bet good money your wife is ! but the question is more ARE YOU ?

2 Likes

What the Hell did I just stumble in to?

welcome to the rodeo show kido. Buckle up.

1 Like

Why am I married? Well I’m technically engaged to be married. That aside What do you believe the purpose of marriage is? The purpose of marriage is to raise children. There is no other purpose. You might say “you could be with a man and adopt” I agree, that could be done and it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. However, I’ve yet to find a man who shares my beliefs and whom we share an attraction. Finding a compatible mate as a homosexual is much more challenging than for heterosexuals. Men are vastly more interested in physical appearance than females. When you couple that homosexual men being relatively rare (especially where I live) and my rather unique set of beliefs for a homosexual finding the right man because near impossible. Women on the other hand make for a better partner, in general, when raising a child which makes them much more suitable for marriage. While difficult to find one who doesn’t want to have sex with me the chances were much higher than finding the right man to raise children with. Fortunately I was able to find the right gal, she (like many) would love to have sex with me, but fortunately she is willing to abstain in order to raise our children together as she values my company and intellect, and she has had difficulty finding a man to have sex who is an equal (in her mind) in those regards.

We went from talking about romances in game to cartoons to having gay bum sex then people started coming out the closet left rite and center rite in front of us.

All I know is I’m getting the fuck outta here Before I get bummed or peer pressured into becoming gay.