Xbox day one patch

What is the game version suppose to be after the day one patch? Just curious because i never got prompted for an update.

Are you a kickstarter backer?

No? Am I suppose to be? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wait toā€¦ Hope He will be released soonā€¦

no update so far for me either. it will come. it should be out around now I think but the rollout is managed by Microosoft/Xbox team so not really something Warhorse can fix right now

Just confused how you are playing when people who funded the game donā€™t have their code to even download it yet :-/

I am angry, because there is no official statement from Warhorse about Xbox day one patch ā€¦ If they send it yesterday, we can get it this hopefully week (experience from other games), because it is huge amount of data and Microsoft has to approve the code ā€¦

4 Likes

Fuck Day One patch, I just want access to the game I help fund AT LEAST at the same time as people just buying it now!

1 Like

I no how all u guys are feeling I backed this game 4 years ago still no code lol

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Warhorse can release a statement as Deep Pockets^H^H^H^H^H^H^HSilver are the publisher :frowning:

The latest version for X1X for me is 1.0.0.108. Yesterday I applied a patch of 21.8 GB.

ā€¦ Well, yes, it is a rough release, indeed. And imagine you had the key and were unable to play, because the patch is not available.

@n0ahg Interesting idea, but I think the reason is that they donā€™t want to say anything about the unavailable day one patch , because it will damage their sales on the release day, which is the most important day ā€¦

@Pesci Can you check how big are your saves? Got the same version, but game is 22.7GB (and saves reserved 1 GB, so the game is 21.7GB)

Code just appeared!

1 Like

Are you using german voiceover? Because to use english voiceover, if I remember correctly, I had to install a couple of GB of data.

Actually Iā€™ve the same version (1.0.0.108). I assume hardly that this isnā€™t the updated version with day-1 patch as Iā€™ve read the very actual version should be 1.02

1 Like

^I read the same thing

1 Like

I believe 1.0.0.108 is NOT the day one patch, if on PS4 updated game has about 45GB, we will have a similar size.

No, I am using original english voiceover.

As youā€™ve already written before the patch might be still hanging at microsoftā€™s verification deptā€¦

that would be a real messā€¦

It is odd though that under ā€œmanage gameā€ it says the version is 1.0.0.108, but in game at the main menu at the bottom left, it says 1.1

1 Like

@DTMDerrick It OK, the 1.1 is the game version you are using, but 1.0.0.108 is a ā€˜buildā€™ you are using.