Xbox day one patch

after day one patch version 1.2 on pc… i guess the same on xbox or ps4

At the moment we have a 22GB patch at launch (for me this is enough as day one patch). Surely in the coming days more patch will arrive.

I don’t think we can compare xbox and ps4 game size, it really depends on how the system manages it. Maybe ps4 install all disc data and also the patch.

During the installation I remeber that the data copied from xbox disc was only a couple of hundred of MB. The other data was downloaded as patch.

1.2Mb/s… WTF?

1 Like

I remember the days when games didn’t need day one patches :-/

8 Likes

The patch might be ready at warhorse but not at microsoft yet - i guess unfortunately…

1 Like

Yeah sounds like we’ll be waiting a few days on that

It looks like this…

But that would be a real amateur fault as it’s definitely well known that microsoft is always lame with testing updates and patches…

2 Likes

Better than applying a update wich trashes savegames and stuff on the PS4

3 Likes

It is not lame to check the code. It is Microsoft service assurance, they can then say it works on Xbox correctly, it doesn’t have any security problems and probably some other reasons and things. But it is a requirement from MS, we all know it, Warhorse should know it too. :frowning: 20GB patch takes some time to review :frowning:

2 Likes

Basically I don’t see this problem at microsoft but at Warhorse/deep silver which (what i assume) have submitted the patch too late for today’s release…

2 Likes

This is really disappointing. preordered the game. started playing 0am …i was so excited…so long and sooo many loading screens…and its buggy and lipsync frame rate etc are shite. Everyone talking about the day one patch…but only xboxer waiting for it. It disappointing and i will rate this game in the xbox store for sure based on this bad facts …right now its only a 2 of 5 stars rating from me.

So you haven’t been playing with the day one patch and are complaining?

Is the day 1 patch out ?

1 Like

He is complaining about the missing day-1-Patch. This is really a pity as we are still waiting for it…

1 Like

Yes, we are complaining because players are not recommended to play without the day one patch (as rumor is spreading that saves are broken after patch) so we can’t play (or shouldn’t), while Steam and PS4 will have the patch at the moment when they start the download …

4 Likes

I am playing the game! but without the missing day one patch…as there is no! day one patch available on xbox one yet. So yes…i complain abut that the day one patch isnt there and that we have to play the patchless version with its bad performance and bugs.

3 Likes

So PS4 has the day 1 ?

Yes. Steam as well

Hmmm I see…
Well I guess Xbon will have to wait…