Xbox performance v1.4.3

So like most people here, I have been eagerly awaiting this long overdue patch and was initially delighted it finally dropped today.

However…

While overall performance is better, Rattay is STILL strewn with dumped polearms; I counted 13 by the main gate alone! FPS and stutter is still complete garbage in and near settlements.

Anyone else still having these issues?
Anyone know a fix to this?

sigh

2 Likes

Per Rick in reddit:

NOTE/UPDATE Already dropped Halberds should drop after 1 day in-game. Try and skip a day or two when you are not close to them.

Thanks buddy! :slight_smile:

Update: slept/skipped just over 3 days at the Inn in the Glade…no change.

1 Like

I haven’t been over to Rattay yet but the camera shuttering is horrible. I thought it was going to be fixed but it seemed just as bad.

3 Likes

I did not see an update for KCD when I started my Xbox today, but I did have a notice for a System Update of 790 MB. Freaking XBox updates piss me off.
Maybe I’ll see the KCD update “after” the system update?

hmm, trigger seems stuck. did you restart sys and game after download, etc?

fwiw, PS4 had an update too

Not promising! Stuttering, even a little, makes the game unplayable in my opinion, especially during combat.

I too ran across some polearms lying around. This was inside Rattay. I made the mistake of picking one up and a guard challenged me for carrying a weapon, which lead to me having to pay a fine.
Later I found several polearms lying by the road just outside the gate, but I didn’t touch them. Later when I came back they were gone.

Stuttering is unchanged for me. Just as bad as it always was

3 Likes

even after 5 days … rods weapons are there game jerky, picture freezes. no change with this patch. Sad!

3 Likes

@WH_janrucker advice for Leek-muncher and others?

I too am still experiencing game breaking stuttering after the 1.4.3 patch. Prior to the patch I was unable to complete climbing ladders, would glitch through it at the top, and that seems to be fixed.

However, movement and simply looking around is still sluggish and stuttering badly…sucks to have waited for so long for a fix that didn’t fix it.

1 Like

I am surprised that it’s only 3GB that is really small for a Warhorse Update, comparable to a 1-2 MB Update from other developers :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone think an option in the game to slow down the visual sideways and vertical (sensitivity) movement speed could help?
This was available in Skyrim, and it seemed to help that game.

DMauk: I too have the stutter problem, but I am wondering why more XBox users are NOT complaining?
Are we experiencing problems because we have a defective or worn controller or maybe Memory issues?
I’ve had my controller since I purchased the XBox and played hundreds of hours of Skyrim and I did NOT have any stutter problems until much later in the game when I had a shit load of inventory stored all around Skyrim, though that problem seems to go away after I started to delete unneeded “Saved” games. I keep only 4-5 saves active at a time.
Just wondering, what are the symptoms of a defective controller I can expect?

Yes same problems, but I am wondering if we have defective or worn controllers?

It’s not a controller problem. I too thought it may be because my controller was old and had a pull to the left issue. So I switched it out and still have a shutter problem. I also deleted my old saves and that didn’t help at all. I have no idea what more to do but this needs to be fixed asap

1 Like

I’ve posted on how to fix this on Xbox if you don’t listen to me it’s your own damn fault I work my ass off for this f****** community so at least for Xbox players we could solve this issue and people could play their game with my work around

Now I didn’t have stuttering to begin with because of my work around but with this patch the game is amazing for me I mean everywhere I go no stuttering no lag the game is functioning as intended and the performance is boosted from before

Yeah I don’t know again I said you will have to open up player line 2 now I don’t know what the reaction will be because I’m assuming you have player line one open for me to get the results I did I deleted everything and opened up player line one just to get access to player line two and then I stopped and then proceeded to the game and player line too and I have had an amazing experience ever since I’m telling you you won’t miss all your progress when the game is functioning as intended and if you is anything like what I was experiencing all these things that the NPC’s aren’t doing in the game that they are doing when it’s functioning again you won’t miss it it’s almost like a whole different game just the traveling encounters are worth deleting everything over