Xbox performance v1.4.3

I just hope that the patch didn’t break the Fast Travel encounters but I haven’t played that much yet so we’ll see.

There was a theory floating around a while back that all these issues are because of the save system and I am actually of the belief that the saves or somehow corrupted and for some reason they’re backwards originally player line one was playable and player line to was trash I mean you just couldn’t use it because it would have stutter and all these issues after the Patch came it’s like they got reversed player line one started behaving like player line 2 and player line 2 is like player Line 1 and it’s actually playable

Please post a link to “your” work around.

I’ll put it this way this work around work so well that I was skeptical to take the new patch because I was afraid it was going to screw the game up but again I don’t want to make you do something if you delete everything and it don’t work but I’m fairly confident we both have Xbox there’s no reason it shouldn’t work you’re if you’re having stuttering issues you’re having FPS loss then it’s not your Hardware it’s the game and when I did this exact step starting from the beginning it changed everything was having fast travel in counters I’m having battles occur in the middle of the woods I mean dude I’m seeing weapons that weren’t there before NPCs are interacting with each other I got off from my game the blacksmith would never actually have The Apprentice help him Forge The Apprentice would sit off to the side paneling around in the blacksmith will work by himself just these little things I swear it’s like a whole new game

1 Like

You’re saying, “disconnect the internet”?
Go off-line…I’ll try it, but I think I had tried it in the off-line mod.

No don’t do that man what I was saying was the process here I will the processes this man to do exactly what I did to get the game to work

1.Delete all saves go into your Xbox console manager go to your game hit start and then got hit manage game then go in and delete your save file from they’re not in game delete them from the console manager you can do this by going to the game Icon and hitting start and it will open up a tab then go to manage game

1. Start new game. Then exit

3.go to new game player line 2

1 Like

I’m certain it’s not the controller. I’ve recently played Call of Duty, NBA2K, Battlefront, Farcry, etc… No issues with the controller on any of those. As far as storage, I’m using an external 4tb with 2tb free… This is the only game I have this type of issue with. Like me, generally, people may simply be not reporting or communicating it. I rarely comment on forums but felt this one was so bad it was necessary. It’s crazy frustrating too because I absolutely love the game and want to play it more than any others.

1 Like

Yes you’re starting from the beginning but you will see what I’m talking about when you’re playing the game and there’s no issues and you start having fast travel encounters you’ll be thanking me

1 Like

We have to start a brand new ga.e for this to work?

2 Likes

I don’t want to tell you and say open up player line two and then it not work I’m just telling you exactly what I did to get the exact results I did that way I can be sure that this will work I mean dude I didn’t make it I’ve spent this is this was my 13th play through everytime I try to Theory first I went around and did pole arms and all that my luck I would do the thing that works at the very end two days before the patch launches either way it has something to do with the save system don’t know why all I know is you have to have player line when open the reason is is because player line one there’s another bug and I don’t know that it’s still in game but personally I didn’t want to chance it all your chests that you’ve opened up in player line one will be dug up and not available in player line to I mean I guess it can’t hurt to open up player line to and start with your current game and tell me how it works I’m curious I just know with what I did these are the results I got and I have fast travel encounters and again the game is functioning as it’s supposed to

1 Like

Do I have to start a whole new game in player line 2, or will I find some saved games from player line 1, which I am using presently?

Again if you don’t delete everything from player line one because I’m not so sure that that won’t bleed over and you’ll still have a messed up game and player line 2 like this is all Theory

I deleted all saves from game then I opened up player line one starting over again just to close it so I had access to player line to sew player line one my Henry is in skalitz haven’t even got the cross gaurd yet

Then I opened up player line two and then played the game. as of now I am at the pestilence Quest and like I said I’ve had so many encounters it’s crazy before the patch my game was functioning amazingly now it’s running I literally think I have a PC like I wish there was a way I could show you

1 Like

I don’t know if what you need for this to work the exact way I did it is both of them need to be completely deleted all save files gone nothing not nothing in player Line 1 nothing in player line 2 when you open up the game you will not have access to player line too because player line one is empty then you open up player line one just to get access to player line two and then you continue and play the game but like I said it works like you’ll see you’ll see. If you do it

1 Like

If you do it any other way I can’t guarantee the outcome like I am not a computer programmer man all I know is I was screwing around testing theories as far as workarounds and I skipped over player line one because my theory is player line one is corrupt and player line one will corrupt player line two if you don’t leave it as soon as the first save

The reason I say that is because of the bug where player Line 1 if you dug up any treasure chests they’re already dug up and player line too so there’s already a link between the two that should not be there and I’m pretty sure that’s what’s phucking everything up

If you’re far into the game on player line 1 I can’t guarantee how that will work because that’s not what I did on my Xbox One if you have an Xbox One and you do this exact same thing we should get the exact same outcome because we have the exact same problems there should be no variables in this

1 Like

Appreciate your time and effort, because the stuttering is a game stopper.
It’s late here and I won’t be playing tonight, but I will try your method tomorrow.
Thanks agian!

Thank you for you the help and the guidance. Although there is no way in h*** I am starting over because I’ve worked my tail off getting to where I am now, I appreciate the plan B in case I want to break the console lol

1 Like

Unfortunately I already downloaded the new 3gB patcH.

Yeah I just downloaded the patch after the fact but I don’t think that really shouldn’t packed this because if you’re still having stutter and all these issues then my guess is the patch didn’t have anything to do with this it didn’t affect it I’m not a hundred percent sure it will work though with this patch but I’m pretty freakin sure

Thanks for the reply.