You can't sleep here! Or: The bailiff who was not allowed to sleep in his own bed

Dear developers!

Whily “From the Ashes” might be one of the best DLC’s for the game, it has it’s wierd moments (I already wrote about the building exclsuions give me headaches,… just why,… but that’s another topic)
What is also weird is that of you buil the Rathaus and upgrade it, there is a bed that has that “Sleep&Save”-option. So normaly that’s the players bed. But wheneve I use it someone wakes me up and saiys I am sleeping in another persons bed and I should get the F outa here.
Well, I already feel like the disresptected cash cow of the village, but this tops that experience.
So who ever thinks he can feel like “The King of his Castle” in that DLC, nope. The omly positive thing you might getm if you din’t make too many mistakes: The village can be a cashcow for you! :smiley:
So long things short: Can you PLEASE release a patch so Henry (WHO IS THE FRAKING BAILIFF OF THAT VILLAGE!!) can sleep in his bed without beeing chased away like a criminal?!

1 Like

yup, no room to yourself, no cleaning services, no stable for VW unless you build the big stable, the farmers never build homes and there are still refugees all over Ratay. Very fun DLC but they stopped 1/2 a step short of finishing it.

1 Like

finally something from developers community

That’s hilarious but I don’t have this problem there, I that problem at the camp near Merhojed. LOL . :grin: