You've ruined fast travel

Now, when I fast travel - after reaching the destination - the gameplay starts while the loadiing indicator still spins for about 30 seconds, and the screen is black. The same thing happens for instance if I’m attacked on the road while fast travelling; The attack starts, and I’m getting beat up, while the screen is black and the loading indicator still spins.

For every patch yuo guys release, you seem to ruin somemthing new. Do you do ANY testing at all before releasing? I’m mean the question seriously, becuase it doesn’t look like your “QA” consists of anything more than compiling and running the code on the development machine, then building and releasing.

2 Likes

Fast travel is boring anyway, try getting on your horse and explore a bit!

7 Likes

Same here, most of the time I make it relatively unharmed except for once against a bunch of archers, you can hear your character scream while being gang raped though…

1 Like

Thanks for the most useless reply in a long while.

1 Like

The same thing ha happened to me over and over again. I stopped fast traveling because of it. On the plus side I have leveled the shit out of my horsemanship.

1 Like

This sounds more like a whinefest post.
Until it gets fixed try travelling around by horse, its not like it takes long to get around. Who wants to stare at a screen loading times any longer than you have to anyway and hey you might level up horsemanship so your horse will go even faster. Sounds like a win win situation to me - explore more, go faster, less loading screens

U have a crap PC. Doesn’t happen to me.

2 Likes

Please guys, don’t be stupid…
This is a well know issue after the latest patch.
He should be allowed to complain in the forum of the game…

This is not a good time to be a fanboy of this game… Some of us have very few issues with the game, but most are having a bad time with bugs and bad performance.

6 Likes

Is to late to attach everybody that comes with a complain or pretend that is everything ok, that people just don’t know how to play the game…

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too - loads up, I hear the fight I’ve got myself into and 10 seconds later I get to see what’s going on.

1 Like

I get the feeling they put the black screen up intentionally to allow asset s to load, which is fine if your going directly from A to B. But the problems starts as mentioned above, if you get ambushed etc on the way. If it was me i would only add the loading screen if the user didnt get attacked on route. The assets load quickly in the wilderness anyway.

2 Likes

Noticed this issue as well. Already high level battle tank, so nothing too serious from giving those retards attacking God’s-Wrath-On-Earth a few seconds of fun before they can soil their breeches.

But it is annoying.

2 Likes

this was noticed and reported ad nauseam on the first day of the patch’s release. op is slow and further exacerbates derision towards him by acting like a spoiled child.

2 Likes

^^
This. The combination of irreversibly broken game play and fan boi Bull$hite attitudes like these, is why KCD has swan dived to rank 59/100 on Steam. Sad because 100% of the potential modding pool for this game comes from the PC platform.

I mean seriously, this game has been out for barely SIX weeks—yet it’s already at the BOTTOM 3rd of Steam’s top 100 list?? While legacy Skyrim is STILL sitting in top 30/100? And when factoring in Skyrim SSE, Skyrim as a 7yr game is STILL in the top 20/100 to date?? LMAO

1 Like

I have a bug where I have no wafarers, bandits, beggars, no one is encountered whether I fast travel or ride my horse in the countryside. I have traveled all over every road with no interactions.

Same. I have wayfarers, but not the interactive ones.

Yep, It really hurts the game. They did to allow time for rendering. I guess we will get used to it. But they have to fi x the Random Encounters, It can get you killed quick. But this game is so good, Im actually ok with it, Except for the Randoms

Stupid is crying here about it when it is now a well known fact pointing out bugs in this forum is a waste of time and should be done via the email.

Probably because skyrim is mainly still going thanks to mods and the majority of bugs were fixed by the unoffical patch and SSE was only brought out quote from gamesradar ‘whether you want to make the game look prettier or just improve the slightly broken NPC AI’ and in a pathetic attempt to fix other bugs which they couldnt even do and was saved again by modders and to give it a visual upgrade for a new console which wasnt impressive at all(legacy could still look better with mods than standard sse), purely a cash grab release. Besthada couldnt be arsed to fix these bugs in the years that it was out. Atleast WH is trying to fixed this with regular updates( yes it takes longer on consoles because of the certification process which isnt their fault). You cant compare skyrim to a completely different game. This isnt ‘fanboism’ this is common sense. Maybe go back to skyrim if its so great and stop whining constantly here or report the bugs via the correct method as it it well known that crying here will get you no further forward. Atleast be constructive instead of whining like children

2 Likes

I find it amusing that people bitched about WH taking too long to release the last patch. When they release one, people bitch that they didn’t spend anytime testing the patch before it’s released. Choose one. Do you want an immediate patch to the game, or do you want them to take their time and make sure it doesn’t effect other things in the game at the cost of taking a few weeks to iron out the bugs?
I haven’t had any issue with the fast travel system yet, but I’ve had crashes, inventory bugs, technical glitches, and increased load times. The rain effects are still buggy, I’m still getting a ton of pop in with the environments and character models.
There’s tons of things they haven’t fixed. With people frothing at the mouth, demanding immediate fixes, you’re going to end up with more problems than solutions of they keep say it this way.

2 Likes