You've ruined fast travel

This happens also to me, after 1.3 patch, on PS4.
It happens after washing in a trough, too.
Anyway, fast travel does not seem too faster than actually using a horse.
And, talking about rain effects, it always rains when it’s sunny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This forum has its share of idiots, that’s for sure. First of all, complaining about a serious bug is not whining, period. A serious bug is a serious bug. How others play the game is none of your business, and stating that people should stop complaining about a serious fast travel bug and instead travel manually is downright retarded, plain and simple.

Fast travel is part of the game. How much of an imbecile fan boy must you be to claim that it’s ok that it doesn’t work, because you can play differntly? I mean, serisouly - of all the imbecile, completely braindead things I’ve read, this is the most pathetically stupid I’ve seen in a long time.

Hercules: Youi’re an idiot, evident by the complete lack of intelligence in your idiot reply. I’m playing on a PS4, so “crap pc” or not doesn’t enter into it.

5 Likes

We are here not in the ACO Ubisoft forums where everybody is saying the same
due of no knowledge about the game and the protection.
A game can never be optimized enough. And i guess KCD can provide a more better feeling in performance. Warhorse needs only more time to handle that engine monster.
It is not like Crysis release where the inventors have every knowledge about his engine and the problems in and with it. That’s the reason why Crysis 2 was so fast devleoped. The whole game was cuted due for the possibility to play it on a console.

Actually, I’ve been able to play the game without too much irritation up till now. However, getting killed because the game starts while the screen is black and things are still loading is the last drop. Also, there’s been a general increase in slowness every time something loads. Often, when I eat from a pot, it takes almost a minute of loading before I return to the game screen. These aren’t normal performance issues, because there’s no reason for things like that to take so long. Especially considering that they DIDN’T take that long a couple of patches back. Actually making the performance WORSE is much worse than being unable to fix poor performance in the first place.

2 Likes

I have the same recently. fast travel on the map goes very slow. So slow I might just as well do it with a fast horse, as you say.

Venting your frustration here is whining as doing it here will get you nowhere and if you have reported it through email and you’re still making these posts then yes… you are whining period. The imbecile is you. The fact you’re pointing out bugs here and yet still calling others idiots is downright laughable.
Yes I’m on ps4 and get none of these problems you cry about. Sounds like your console has seen the end of its days? Which could be why load times are ridiculous for you? Overheating maybe not so its cpu and gpu may not be performing to standard anymore, a minute loading screen from eating from a pot, sounds like your console cant hack it anymore.

1 Like

Well, to be fair, the bugs are one of the game’s main features. :wink:

Aaand, this is the game’s forum where people will naturally come to vent a bit of steam if the game annoys them.

Not sure why it would annoy you as much as it seems to do.

1 Like

5IRON: So the fact that you’re not experiencing a problem others are experiencing, that’s proof that there is no bug? You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

No point in arguing with children.

Has anyone ever submitted a bug for this game which has been replied to and then fixed?

4 Likes

Well, let’s be serious here: after patch 1.3, loading times have become really irritating, at least on Ps4.
This has nothing to do with Ps4 “not performing”, it’s a real problem, a common problem, it seems.
If you are in a quest where there’s more than one cutscene - expecially in the final quests - sometimes loadings take more than the cutscenes themselves.
Now, I’m not the guy ho throws shit at this game, because I think it is a GREAT game.
But after more than one patch, there are things that simply should have been fixed.
Also: the fact that YOU do not have bugs does not mean that there’s no bug at all.

1 Like

they’re already aware of it, no doubt, since people have said this before, but in a nicer way than yours.
theirs sounded like a bug report, yours sounded like a whinefest. whining isn’t helping anyone.

Optimizing is ok.
Game breaking bugs, infinite loading and so on are things that should not exist after the release of a game.
I love ad appreciate the dedication that Warhorse is giving to this game.
I LOVE this game.
But after all these patches, there’s still lots of big problems in this game.
I have lost at least three trophies for quests that cannot be completed due to bugs.
Sometimes loading cutscenes is longer that the cutscenes themselves.
Also: games sometimes says “gamed saved” and saves nothing at all. This happened to me after the “Siege” quest, precisely in the moment when you have to go back to the camp to check the trebuchet. After the cutscenes, the quest “Cold steel, hot blood” begins and there’s another automatic savegame.
I turned the PS4 off, then, when I continued the game started BEFORE checking the trebuchet situation. So, two savegames where lost (or didn’t exist at all).

The only bug i have is broken riposte/masterstrike on a new save after 1.3. Unable to complete masterstrike training is pretty frustrating since opponents can do it to you so you have no way to counter or do it to them. But as i said this isnt the place to report bugs or whine. I’ve reported my issues to support via email, recieved a reply and sent my save file to them… thats how to deal with this issue.

This isn’t the place to report bugs?
An area of the forum called “BUGS”?
LOL.

2 Likes

Another dumb man/child… if you look at the second top sticked thread ‘Reporting Bugs etc’ which was created by the community manager it clearly says ‘If you want to report a bug, please do it here: Support@kingdomcomerpg.com
Arguement closed!
Or are you just ignorant?

1 Like

So, keep saying that a forum section called “BUGS” is not for talking about bugs.
This will surely make yourself less “dumb” and “ignorant” than me.

2 Likes

Just ignore @5IRON. This is the kind of guy that will never admit he is wrong.

2 Likes

Considering you went from

To then change your arguement to say

You’re just changing what you orignally say to make yourself sound like your not stupid.
Im all for talking about bugs but whining like children and giving nothing connstructive isn’t going to cut it. For christ sake you didn’t know that this wasn’t the place to report a bug…

So im wrong quoting the community manager saying to report bugs via email and not here… uhhh OKAY

download-2

4 Likes

If there’s one thing the game development community certainly does NOT need, it’s people like 5IRON. And I know whast I’m talking about; I’ve been working with development and QA for 20 years, 5 of them exclusively with games.

You’re the kind of person we pretend to listen to, 5IRON. And then ignore, until you get tired and leave.

3 Likes