You've ruined fast travel

It seems that you don’t know what the word “SARCASM” mean, taking everything people say literaly.
Anyway, I’ll be more clear.
Do you know what the word “FORUM” means in latin?
I don’t think so.
A forum was a place in ancient Rome cities for people to meet, talk and confront with each other.
In modern world, forums have the same purpose: virtual places where people confront with each other on specific topics.
In this forum section, the topic is “BUGS”. Can you see? It’s written in the upper left corner.
This has noting to do with reporting bugs via email to the community manager, that’s ANOTHER THING.
Reporting bugs directly to a developer is one thing, confronting with other people about bugs is another thing. And that’s the purpose of this forum section.
NOBODY told you that you’re wrong reporting bug via email.
What I’m saying is this is a forum section whose topic is BUGS.
So, about bugs we talk.

And now:

[SARCASM MODE ON]
Go on.
Keep saying that a forum section called “BUGS” is not for talking about bugs.
That’s a nice way to seem more intelligent.
[SARCASM MODE OFF]

1 Like

What we do here is talking about problems we face playing this game.
A game that we LOVE.
We confront with each other to see if what we call “a bug” is actually a bug or something that depends to our hardware. We do it hoping that this will be useful to make the game better.
Because we CARE for this game.
This is a thing that any player do about any game: they don’t directly bother developers - even if they want to be bothered, like here - but try to see if a bug is a bug and if someone found a workaround for it.
Besides, I think that a developer that makes a forum section called “BUGS” wants players to discuss about that topic. Simply because - trolls and haters aside - they check the forum, they actually use it to keep in touch with players, even if they don’t answer.
So, calling all this “whining” is quite stupid.
And arguing about this means only one thing: we’re abusing of developer’s time.
Time that they can use to make this game better.

1 Like

Oh so to now cover yourself for failing to cover last time (changing your answers to suit the arguement) your going to call this sarcasm now lmfao. How many times do you want to change? And if you actually took what I said last

You just want to come here and whine,argue and vent out your frustration to make yourself feel a bit better. Or maybe you just like getting the last word in. How about this? Waste some more time replying to this and trash talk as much as you like as you wont get a reply. Maybe I’ll just like your comment but hey you’d probably reply to that as well :wink: cya.

Let me buy some popcorns…

1 Like

Post 1.4 update, yet still experiencing same broken FT issues. :frowning_face:

Well since you decided to go this route and now we’re clearly into the wagging-my-ePeen-because-I’m-so-flagrantly-assumptive-in-the-Twilight-Zone:

1.My multipurpose ArcGIS/AutoCAD/Software dev & gaming rig hardware:
64 bit Win 10 OS
I9-7980XE 4.4 GHz CPU -->Yours: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar” that’s at least 2 yrs old by PC CPU standards
128GB @ 3GHz DDR4 MB RAM -->Yours: 8GB RAM
NVidia Quadro P6000 @24GB GPU RAM -->Yours: 4.2 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon at least 2yrs old by GPU standards
Two - 2TB SSD - M.2-PCI Express HD + WD RedPro 10TB SATA HD --> Yours: One - 1TB HD

After adding peripherals like monitor/keybd/mouse etc, my total PC cost was $13.5k USD. And NO, I don’t upgrade my system every year which PCMR urban legend would have ppl think

2.Yes. I just went supreme PCMR on roid rage @$$hat off on you because of your attitude in this thread. My system has an Intel X299 chipset /128GB memory CPU. This CPU alone cost $3,480 USD. Which clearly cost $$$$$$ more than your entire PS4 console + controller/headset and other peripherals. Consequently,

3.Your point is moot. You see, I’m basically playing on a highly customized gaming rig PC which would eat your under powered hors d’oeuvres console as a prelude to the main meal. Yet I’m experiencing the EXACT SAME ISSUES–post update 1.4-- as many other console/PC gamers have posted in this thread??

The fact you’re in the BUGS forum, DELIBERATELY TROLLING players with genuine game breaking bugs/game play issues – WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO POST THEM BTW – completely belies @rumpeslikker comment. You are uniquely one special EXOTIC kind of stupid :roll_eyes:

1 Like

1.4 isn’t released yet. :confused:

Well O JOY!

Yet my system says 1.3.4? I assumed the console game versions were different?

edit: I stand half corrected. We were partially right:

Yes 1.4 is not out so this was false information on my part. But the FT bug STILL persists. :frowning_face:

Yeah, 1.3.4 is the hotfix on PC. Consoles didn’t get that one, I think the most recent they have is 1.3.3.
1.4 should be coming soon, sometime next week.

Thanks for the clarification.

This knee-jerk reaction mode I’ve been in to all these failed updates is exhausting. I’ll wait a month after 1.4 comes out to see whether it has truly addresses my game play issues. :persevere:

Why it is necessary to talk or discuss about the bugs so much in detail?
What is the goal in the end of that?
You all can report it and good. You all think it helps to hold you in the game if you annoyed so much of all the bugs? You think someone can tell you a way to skip or finish the thing with the bug?
Others can report in a thread like this (maybe) too. And you can try other options depending on the reports. I can say what the situation will be in the end…
That the Bug still exists until the next patch arrives (maybe)
And now we are again at the beginning… what brought the discussion? what is the conclusion?
That the Bug still exists until the next patch arrives (maybe)

I know someone will give me a reply
But i can tell you, You think it is funny for me to have a bug which didnt let me finish something? You think i am happy about the poor optimization? Or that i cant load never a Quit & Save from my last play session?
I am playing what can be played in a simple way. I dont sitting at my computer and crying about a non playable computer game (which will be fixed soon or later) from morning to evening.
God ridiculous, there are several other things which can be done…
And you know what!? There is a world outside of your computer and these virtual worlds.
Instead of crying and bitching against own fan base, you can bitching and crying and whining about the real life politicians

1 Like

We talk and discuss about bugs for two simple reasons:

• This forum section is called “BUGS”, so there’s a strong possibility that the purpose of this section is discussing bugs. For those that don’t know what sarcasm is, the previous sentence was intended to be sarcastic.

• Sometimes, what we see as a bug could not be a bug at all. Maybe it’s a hardware/software problem that happens to only one person, or maybe someone knows a workaround to solve it. It’s a matter of statistics: if I have a bug and no other has it, maybe that’s my problem. If this bug is common and shared by a lot of people, then it’s something that developers should care about. For them it’s more simple to take a look at a forum than filtering and answering to personal emails. So, why we talk about bugs in detail? Because we’re giving informations to help someone to make this game a better game.

The problem is how people behave. I frankly don’t care too much about little bugs. I care for big ones, the ones that are game-breaking. This game seems to have a couple of them. Sharing informations helps developers to know where’s the problem, if there’s one. Sharing informations is a way to make this game better.
No one is crying, some of us try to be helpful, some prefer to show their stupidity, offending people just because they think in a different way.
And, I agree with you: there’s a world outside: normal people go out for a walk, work, share his life with a girlfriend or boyfriend, watch television and so on.
And play games, too.
And this is a forum for people that play games, we’re here to talk about a game, not about the world outside.

Sorry but with this sentence you showed me that you didnt understand.
You dont have to talk about the outside world here in the forum.
YOU have to shutdown your pc sometimes and doing things outside of your flat, without KCD and computers in all. The world didnt rotate around KCD, and KCD isnt everything in the world. But you all doing a great job to showing me that i am wrong. Everything against the community.
Whohaa…

1 Like

I was taking a look at your stats here: 974 posts created, 1700 topics viewed, 31500 posts read, 626 likes given, 10 DAYS of read time… Not bad for someone who gives to others the advice of shutting down their pc.
And you’re telling ME that “KCD isn’t everything in the world” and that I have "to shut my PC sometimes?
LOL, are you serious, pal? :slight_smile:

There’s one kind of people that is worst than trolls and haters.
It’s people that give you unwanted advice that they don’t follow for themselves.
It’s people that pretend to tell you how you should run your life.

Now, give us the good example and shut down your PC while we talk about KCD.
That is not “everything in the world” but is always better than reading bullshit.

Now, let’s go back to the topic.
Because you are OFF-TOPIC.

1 Like

Uh yeah you right, kk, continue. Done with you!
You will be the one!
You’re the KCD fan number one… wish you more good time to get pros

Said the Off-Topic writer! bj JC_goodpost

Popcorns, please.

1 Like

The first time I did Fast Travel little late the first time I downloaded the game I got events and shortly after that I’ve never got an event ever Wayfarer or nothing band it’s nothing I mean how fast travel now and I get nothing I’ve even read downloaded the game and I still get nothing

I decided to take a look at their stats as well. You seemed to have failed to mention that they joined in 2014, unless you did not see that, then you should have taken a closer look. Maybe its just my personal opinion but 10 days of read time over the span of 4 years doesn’t seem that bad, but like I said, my personal opinion.

1 Like

Ignore him. Apparently he hates trolls and people who go off topic yet he ingeniously thought of a comeback arguement, twice, with

Going off topic quoting someones stats who has been here for years.
It seems noone can go off topic and troll but him.

1 Like

my game is just doing fine until i found a antialiasing mod in nexus and the fast travel suddenly became really slow.