4k Screenshots - Beautiful game

It is indeed important to closely examine the arrow if it isn’t bent, though - to be honest - I never encountered such a conscientious professional!

Some more shots taken using the cl_fov console command, FOV ranges from 1-20 in these shots.

Favorite subject so far, has the sunniest disposition.

I love these apples so much its stupid.

I noticed that eyes appeared to be reflecting the world so I took some close ups to see not positive, though if this is the case it may explain why eyes change from the differences of global lighting.

never seen this lady before, well at least I didn’t think she looked different at first because she has the same hair and clothing as two other villagers.

6 Likes

This technology is so great! Can’t wait for my bonus payment to finally buy a widescreen monitor.

1 Like

KCD Heaven scene.

The Shepard and I got High…and you all thought it was a flute.

Made a close of of the bees!

Ugh! Try cleaning your feet!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Two celestial beings commingling I love it.

instantly reminded me of a Linkin Park lyric.

I watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night
Shining with the light from the sun
And sun doesn’t give light to the moon assuming
The moon’s gonna owe it one

This never gets old.

5 Likes

Those pictures remind me of this.

it just lacks dwarfs

1 Like

If you type R_ANTIALIASINGMODE 5 in console something beautiful will happen… rather not :smile:

My freeday-trip in KCD:

The road is endless! These are the damned drugs!

It’s kind of infinite…

I think I have to vo…mit…

I should not have eaten these magic mushrooms…

Or just one piece more :smile:
(And sorry for that bad white edge on these Pic’s)

I decided to try your method and yes I must say these mushrooms are quite magical.

these two pics gave me trip deja vu.

1 Like

HAHA, looks great… I knew that all villager were demon’s, now we proved it. qed :grinning:

4 Likes

the blacksmith photo, that is a proffesional. Nothing is going to stop him from his work

That is some unhealthy obsession with shit. That reminds on the Lord of Shit.

There was a guy studying at the University of Economics in Prague who was smearing his excrements all over walls, ususally writing “Lord of Shit” (Lord hoven) with it. Even despite quite a mobilization of the students and professors, they were never able to catch him in action, be it physically or on video. A couple of cleaning ladies quit their work because of it.

After quite shitty time the rector of the school received an anonymous letter in which the person appologized, stated he is now a psychiatry patient and that he is taking his medication and feels much better. He promised not to repeat it.

Until he goes off the meds, that is, I guess…

There was even a movie made about it.

Wikipedia (in Czech):

1 Like

heh that’s usual occurrence in the elementary/primary school systems

2 Likes

School system where?

I can’t say where 213 is from but in the US its a common occurrence.

I have been a janitor at a retail store before and we had a guy come in and paint on a regular basis.

they say its sign of mental illness, and Amurica has one of if not the the highest levels of mental illness in the world.

1 Like

Its true. In high school we had to have the hall monitor stand in the bathroom while we went because someone kept rubbing shit on the walls.

Men, that is quite hard to believe.

Now, back to the topic. I am not sure if the topic remains Czech history or shit, so let me put it together through this historical news article. http://www.ahaonline.cz/clanek/krimi-pribehy/104164/cekal-az-zeny-pujdou-na-velkou-pote-pod-kadibudkou-masturboval.html

Apparently, in a place called Švihov, about 2 hours car drive southwest from Samopše, and about 550 years after the game takes place, there was a man who fancied women defecating.

He climbed into a hole under a dry latrine next to a train stop. There was fecies up to his knees, and he used to watch women defecate, masturbating. He would climb there early in the morning, taking a couple sandwiches in order not to go hungry during the wait. He used to be there daily for many hours, until he was found out.

Actually the topic is still KCD screenshots.

2 Likes