►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

Who in the hell is Hanry. :stuck_out_tongue:

The new flying Hero!

1 Like

Hanry McFly. :smiley: (20characters)

1 Like

There is a patch of road that has puddle audio but theree is no puddle in the area.

This is just outside the military camp, in the video I am looking at the camp itself.

I have the same Problem by talking with NPC, screen goes black and i see the “Alpha Version” etc. and i must kill the prozess

1 Like

Its the new cinematic dialogue transition failing.

when you talk to NPC’s theres a fade to black and then you choose what you want to say, its been very buggy.

It was on the Xbox the whole time but it still did not show the right button. But its not that a big problem. The rest of the UI works perfect.

1 Like

Yeah I have noticed that on the beds its always KBM UI.

personaly i like new horse much more than previous one…he was like motorcykle before

1 Like

In the recent Crytek live stream Tobi seemed surprised by the fact that time skip is somewhat slow. In my case it is like 30 real seconds for 1 in-game hour skipped so skipping the night is a good chance to grab a coffee :smile:

1 Like

actually this may be the instance of Henry hitting something with his head :smile:

1 Like

Full armor and sword Exploit

Step 1: Borrow Armor in the arena

Step 2: After the fight starts go into your inventory and add all your Equipment your horses storage

Step 3: Lose, or use bow to win the match

Step 4: Retrieve Gear from your Horse storage

Nice quick way to get full gear if your continue gets corrupted.

2 Likes

same error: Could not access CrySystem.dll i hope it will be fixed soon XD

Dead Combatant

you can kill the arena combatant.

i cant play at all , any fast turning makes the game hang totaly, i noticed that hte game has issues buffering data and cant re-render all the stuff when i do fast turns, i have a 980ti, :confused: wonder what is creating the issue … dont have the issue in other cry engine games , like star citizen and so on ( though they have custome engines too … ) hope you will resolve this in a patch soon =P

some data:

• i use windows 10
    *980ti
    *6 core core i 7 5th gen
    *32 gb ddr3 ram ( though the game only uses 2.6 gb … would love if you make a 64 bit exe , more data can be cached =P )

looking forward to being able to try the new tech demo ^^

I am having some graphical problems that make the game environment look somewhat significantly worse than the previous alpha. Hope these are just bugs.

Very High setting on nVidia GTX780Ti 3GB / i7-4770K / 16 GB/ Win 7

5 Likes

I also have some very noticeable stutters when turning, but not quite unplayable. The FPS got a serious hit since last alpha, especially in the camp. (from >30 to around 22). Motion blur seems like it has been tempered with and now it is not nearly as smooth.

Very High setting on nVidia GTX780Ti 3GB / i7-4770K / Win 7 / 16 GB RAM

Only little things…
Not the correct sound when jumping in a puddle(sound of solid ground)–old bug

If you lockpick the training chest before you talk to the blacksmith, then after this talk to the blacksmith and “learn” to lockpick. Go to the training chest. Now you see:

Key"E"close and Key"E" hold to lockpick
You can close it and lockpick it a second time…
Update: Okay that´s not a bug!!! You can train to lockpick more than onetime…

Some kind of grafic bug…

Description(linen shirt>gloves):

looks not finished

If you have stolen thing and you put it into the inventory of your horse, they don´t find this things if you are caught

Running into walls or objects don´t hurt you, but running into NPCs do… not very realistic

Can´t kill chicks with the sword…

If I start a fight in the Arena the enemy starts moving towards me in the opening sequenz. I can’t move and take 2 hits bevor the camera goes into first person. (All dialogs skipped (Beginner))

1 Like

Me too…I want play!!! :joy: