A question for the resident Germans - what is this?

back in the days when @SirWarriant got banned.

so, so many troll threads .

1 Like

Fuck i remember that. You kept shit talking my nation, and i had to watch powerless for over a month, as no one defended the honor of the U.S of A.

3 Likes

It was the best thing, i’ve ever seen. :cry:

I’m sure it was for you my Russian friend. :wink:

Sure, comrade. :smirk:
7BdgEtkGAGE

was having a scroll through my created topics 9/10 have been closed .

so far i have calculated i am a Islamic preacher who wishes death to america in the week and champions LGBT rights on the weekends .

1 Like

What’s gonna be your next appearance? What to expect?

1 Like

well another personal favourite is a Gun control activist . i like to bring that one out every few weeks to get @SirWarriant going like this in rage

1 Like

Interestingly enough I found that trolls tend to be the most intelligent people. You need a certain amount of intelligence to put yourself in the role of someone else and fool others. Just don’t overdo it.

Sometimes they’re crossing the line a bit, but it’s fine. But, i will be laughing, when newbies will come after release. They won’t stand a chance. :smirk:

you dont even have to fool them just annoy them enough to write essays .

1 Like

Yeah, i do remember a guy, long time ago, who wrote to @SirWarriant 500~ words essay. It was just lmao.

Don’t forget you TheDivineInfidel should suck their dicks too or let your daughter and wife(in your case that could be one and thte same person) do it. Cause trhere’s no other way they can handle their horrible trauma

1 Like

yes-i-insulted-someone-over-the-internet

three-stooges-pointing

1 Like

this is just ridiculous
I agree as a german that theres much left press but these articles are just dumb
everyone knows there were almost no black people in bohemia at this time
the time of leftists is already fading away i believe when they keep producing such bs

1 Like

We certainly have a lot of people in Germany that are full of moral inferiority complexes, like “why did my grandfather (or great-grandfather) had to be in the Wehrmacht (or worse like in the SS), why couldn’t he have been a brave resistance fighter instead? Mimimi!” And this is why there’s this inner need to point with fingers at others, like “Oh look how nationalistic and intolerant this Czech/Polish/Slovakian/Hungarian dude is! Thank god, we are now more enlightened over here!” You could also see this in a German Mini-Series a view years ago about some people during WW II in which they were eager to show Ukrainians and Poles as anti-semites, too. Simply embarrassing.

2 Likes

The press in Germany is cancer. It makes me sick.

2 Likes

Your prejudice seems to know no bounds.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we are already used to some Germans acting like they have eaten Solomon’s shit in terms how to behave like civilised man after few centuries. The best solution to this is no response at all. Negative advertisement is an advertisement, too.

1 Like