All speciel npcs for from the ashes (work in progress)

I haven’t found it so - they both say they have their own problems so can’t help.

They’re both now at the Glade, and I’ve got the Cuman outfit and they’re robbing people on the road, but they still say they have their own problems so can’t help.

I have a feeling it’s glitched as no new quest with them or Andrew is coming up.

1 Like

Gutted there are no guardhouse or guards you can hire from elsewhere, Timmy for example or Tonga the winch. Really hope phase 2 is included as an update

IF there is an update. They seemed rather smug in that they felt it a good job that doesn’t need anymore.
edit:clarity

1 Like

There will be updates anyway it’s just if they do a big one or not

Quite odd that there’s no quartermaster or capt of the guard. I guess they figured having the arena and archery masters was (more than) enough

I will drop this here:

Stone:
3000 (after persuasion) or 4000 in talmberg

Grain:
Uzhitz 160
Samopesh 80
Sasau 120

Livestock:
Ledechko 30 (Claims that his livestock is of lower quality)
Sasau 50
Rattay 70 (after persuasion)

Charcoal
Sasau 220
Ginger’s Friends 180
Gallows Hill 220
Rattay 220

Currently working on quest with Hanekin hare to convince him to be the huntsman… Nope he does not offer the dialogue, regardless the phase of quest “Chercher la femme”. After that he is gone, I can either accept or refuse position of huntsmaster.

So lets try to complete the quest in favor of Nicholas. Nope. Even when quest in Talmberg was completed in favor of Nicholas, he does not want to join…

Updated Rattay butcher.

4 Likes

So, just finished it…give me a bath House, let Henry figure out what’s going on during her questline and let him offer her a job to prevent what is about to happen. Achievement unlocked lol

2 Likes

There was an option to save blind girl which worked at Sasau bathouse, and was abducted by the money counterfeiters… Ask her if she does not want to join to work there :slight_smile:

she is not blind. she is the engravers apprentice girl friend and no you can’t and there is no bath house option to build

1 Like

I’m speaking hypothetically, like if there were a bathhouse…cuz there should be one

1 Like

I’m think’n they want to keep Prib. as a small hamlet and feel they did enough and don’t want to expand nd don’t understand their customers

It is a bit rubbish that I still have to travel so far for baths and tailoring.

I’d also hope you’d have another fence for stolen items…

I think it’s going to get bigger over time and they didn’t want to do too much at once, or at least realize what they missed out on and what their fans want and will expand. There’s no reason to have this small a city in a place so inconvenient on the map. The biggest benefit is you can sell all stolen goods to merchant in P.Slav as far as they stream can tell; as in they said you can sell stolen goods there. So that’s cool but it really needs to be bigger

Talmberg isn’t thaaaaaat far but I agree with you. Plus T.Berg isn’t that big a city/town/village either. P.Slav needs to be like Rattay

Oh can you sell stolen goods? I assumed not, given the armoursmith (Zach) and neither Stableboy (Mark or Vasheck) will take them.

I’ll try Kornelius then.

Well, the community that is in that location today is only two to three times larger than what we get in game. Personally, I’m not too interested in building a massive metropolis in this location, as we’re already stretching the limits of what might be possible in a single summer in 1403. I would hope that Henry’s future takes him into governing better, and more prestigious, territories.

That said, being forced to choose between various buildings when there’s large amounts of cleared land available doesn’t particularly seem like a good or interesting game mechanic.

Yea I guess I haven’t checked personally, but that’s what they said in the video of the stream I watched. Just check around. I know u can sleep and save in the rathouse and also in the bench beds in the tavern by the dice area, idk where else

Keeps the weight of decisions being a thing like they wanted it to be and also encourage multiple play throughs. I don’t like it either, as in I would take more, but that’s why they did it this way

Agree. But to not provide bath, laundry and some mending functionality at one’s home is :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

To put us in a forest of banditry and to not enable content relative to that is :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree on both points, and that the flavor of the place needs quite a bit amping up. I just don’t agree with people wanting to turn the place into Rattay.