All speciel npcs for from the ashes (work in progress)

What inventory does he offer? Does somebody take over his place in Sasau?

1 Like

Give it time and the stolen flag will gradually disappear. Donā€™t forget to check the ā€˜healthā€™ of the meat though!

Cook the meat and it will lose itā€™s stolen status. And will sell at higher price so even better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, or thatā€¦completely forgot about that as I donā€™t have to worry about it lol.

Also, take the dustbin perk if you havnā€™t and food that spoils will still grant nourishment. Sounds morbid cuz it is but when I run low on food it always seems someoneā€™s dog barking at meā€¦

Similar inventory except the bastard sword ā€œTuskā€ is now offered by him, and a generic blacksmith took his place in Sasau.

Mostly just who grants the most profit or general differences, if any, between Fink, Zach(?) and anyone else available for the job. Fink looks the most extravagant, but is he better than Zach or anyone else? Thanks.

Also, same questions but for Butchersā€¦got Kornelious as my merchant, Conrad(?) shut me down and the option never came back shrugs

How much better is Tusk over St Georgeā€™s or Magdeburg? Iā€™m currently sticking with the blacksmith. He buys everything (not just goods in his specialization) and on the fence about whether better to have unique armor offering or unique weapon offering

work has the link blocked but apparently someone on reddit made a comparison of Tusk to St George

further reading of the post revealed that Tusk is an agility and that ā€œSt George would outperform Tusk any dayā€, so thereā€™s that lol.

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not the new best sword, but apparently the shield is actually really goodā€¦and can be acquired without having the Armory so donā€™t fear, just need the Guardhouse

Yeah tusk is not that great probably as good as St Michaels sword, but St Georgeā€™s sword is definitely endgame. However, for collecting purposes thatā€™s a different matter.

Profit meaning when selling things to him or profit in terms of contributing profit to the income of the village?

1 Like

In addition to being agility based etc, Tusk has 100 durability which is nice but overall itā€™s not that compelling to me. Thanks for sharing both of you

So I was gonna steal the one hanging in the sword smith but when you knock him out all the swords on the rack disappearā€¦may have to buy that one. Got my free boar shield so thatā€™s kewl, just wish I had a display to put it on since I use 2h swords. Shields hang all over, I should be able to put on up in the Rathouse

1 Like

You would think a boar related weapon would be str based though, not agilā€¦like a heavy hitting boar. Idk, just a thoughtā€¦

2 Likes

Shield hangars should be a thing. :confounded: they arenā€™t. For the life of me, I donā€™t understand why Talmberg shields werenā€™t put on display. Donā€™t like the boar shield on display inside the guardhouse? Or, want to display the fancy Talmberg outside? switch one of the plain ones on the outside with the one you want. Nope. Not happening

And itā€™s so frickin disppointing that we still canā€™t get a Skalitz (Kobyla) or Talmberg bouche or heavy heater/kite shield even though you have a ā€˜homeā€™ armorsmith and are under Talmberg authority and Skalitz affiliation

2 Likes

Right, anywhere there is already a shield hanging you should be able to interact with it. I dont need mannequins and sword racks all over, though that would be cool, but to switch shields with existing hanging shields seems doable

I donā€™t know of any other new swords, just Tusk. Kinda surprising how expensive it is and and the damage isnā€™t thereā€¦

Iā€™ll try that.

Brainwave ā€¦ put a boar shield on the wall of the Pribyslavitz Boar brewery. :confounded: Nope. Why would you do that?

WH has such an amazing attention to detail that when they donā€™t such as in this case itā€™s gobsmacking

2 Likes

Going back to your question, profit meaning when selling things to him or profit in terms of contributing profit to the income of the village?

If itā€™s village income youā€™re asking about, I believe butcher makes more profit than baker but Swordsmith/Armour Smith make same profit if I recall correctly.

oh good point, profit of P.Slav/day