All speciel npcs for from the ashes (work in progress)

bah, is there any other maid? Does really matte I suppose, I havn’t wronged too many people yet…if anyone

Yes, Jenda is in Merhojed. First place I go when I have Jenda’s purchasing price

You have to go there before the ‘plague’ mission though, otherwise no horses are for sale there. I don’t know if they come back once everyone’s recovered, but if you fail (like I did!) then they are all wiped out.

I’m set to go there to questoin the Cuman

Not an issue for me. Getting my own horse is top priority for me in all playthroughs. I’m not good enough to kill every hostile in every group I encounter, and I’m not patient enough to lurk. With a horse I seek out everything, I run away when I have to, and I try not to squander God’s bounty

What about the Maid you hook up with in Uzhitz? Or the old prostitute at the Inn on the Glades…they should add a bath house and let her be recruited :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like you never finished this quest…? :smile:

2 Likes

Not yet, not sure if I finished it in old play throughs. But I know there is no bath house in P.Slav, and I would want her to oversee things…she can retire now if she wishes lol

Mirka just said she’d settle her affairs and head to P.Slav

then you came out ahead :+1:

Its possible to recruit Fritz and Matthew while they are still at Sasau, before they move to Inn at the Glades?

I haven’t found it so - they both say they have their own problems so can’t help.

They’re both now at the Glade, and I’ve got the Cuman outfit and they’re robbing people on the road, but they still say they have their own problems so can’t help.

I have a feeling it’s glitched as no new quest with them or Andrew is coming up.

1 Like

Gutted there are no guardhouse or guards you can hire from elsewhere, Timmy for example or Tonga the winch. Really hope phase 2 is included as an update

IF there is an update. They seemed rather smug in that they felt it a good job that doesn’t need anymore.
edit:clarity

1 Like

There will be updates anyway it’s just if they do a big one or not

Quite odd that there’s no quartermaster or capt of the guard. I guess they figured having the arena and archery masters was (more than) enough

I will drop this here:

Stone:
3000 (after persuasion) or 4000 in talmberg

Grain:
Uzhitz 160
Samopesh 80
Sasau 120

Livestock:
Ledechko 30 (Claims that his livestock is of lower quality)
Sasau 50
Rattay 70 (after persuasion)

Charcoal
Sasau 220
Ginger’s Friends 180
Gallows Hill 220
Rattay 220

Currently working on quest with Hanekin hare to convince him to be the huntsman… Nope he does not offer the dialogue, regardless the phase of quest “Chercher la femme”. After that he is gone, I can either accept or refuse position of huntsmaster.

So lets try to complete the quest in favor of Nicholas. Nope. Even when quest in Talmberg was completed in favor of Nicholas, he does not want to join…

Updated Rattay butcher.

4 Likes

So, just finished it…give me a bath House, let Henry figure out what’s going on during her questline and let him offer her a job to prevent what is about to happen. Achievement unlocked lol

2 Likes

There was an option to save blind girl which worked at Sasau bathouse, and was abducted by the money counterfeiters… Ask her if she does not want to join to work there :slight_smile:

she is not blind. she is the engravers apprentice girl friend and no you can’t and there is no bath house option to build

1 Like