Alpha Bugs list

How do you steal the flute?? Do i have to wait till nobody is inside?

This isnā€™t the thread to solve quests, go away.

No, just pick it up anytime.

Must say, at night, Iā€™m Batman. I was little bit terrified to see what was happening.

Best bug so farā€¦ :smiley:

3 Likes

No fall damage :stuck_out_tongue:

I was lucky to get stucked in the house of blacksmith. Lady came in, pick something, then came out and i was unable to open door. Nor the another to other rooms.

Then i canā€™t pick it upā€¦then i guess i have to restart the game

Whenever I want to unequip my torch, it stays floating in the air and Henry still holds his arm in the same position :smiley:

Got the same problem, plus I canā€™t talk to the Blacksmith

Work much? Night shift? Canā€™t sleep?

Letā€™s dance the ā€œI yield danceā€

Oh and when I equip my torch and go to the shooting range I have to drop the torches before I can equip the bow

EDIT: Okay IĀ“m sorry, I just have to unequip the torchesā€¦well figuresā€¦

at the first i could neither talk to the Blacksmith, but after i restarted. Then it was possible to talk to him. SO lets se if i am able to take the flute if i restart again

I guess thatā€™s ok? You can hold the torch and bow at the same time? I guess not.

In nvidida surround at 5800X1080 the two bars are enormous. They take up most of the middle screen.

1 Like

Yeah rightā€¦I just thought I had to drop them
But unequip was enough

One more for the devs. The hud seems to be increased in size as well as the interact prompt key.

looks great so far

Contrary to the advice in the pinned topic I will not spend time pouring over dozens of other bug reports to identify duplicates. Sorry. I am sure the programmers that track this stuff can skip over duplicates in my post much faster.

The screenshots below should be visible to the developers at least, or so Steam tells me.

My main beef is with the walking. I would like to explore the village at walking speed so I use that a lot.

I had a lot of bugs where objects and NPCs donā€™t properly interact with the environment:

This is a small map design issue with the grass peeking through:

The link above also has IMO weird lighting, the wall seems almost like it glows compared to other objects.
Also even during daytime it seems you need artificial light to do any work inside:
[Edit: this is a bit complicated. Normally the gameā€™s brightness adjusts when you go inside, but IIRC it didnā€™t do so in that particular case. The screenshot from the outside is misleading as the contrast shown is probably fine.]

I found an alien (diversity quota fulfilled!):

And issues with the water:

It seems the volume sliders donā€™t adjust in real-time but only when you finish the dialog.

Havenā€™t found the quest yet :frowning: and no one wants to talk to me.

Key prompts show keyboard keys even though I am using controller. [Edit: found the menu entry]

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6700 with 4GB, DX11
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM

There are some pictures with my bugs :wink: :

Some flying bowl :smiley: :

Flying villager:

Two inventory bugs:

Zombie dialogue:

Villager without hoe:

Medieval homeless!

3 Likes

Game ran a bit laggy for me, Iā€™m able to max most new games usually.

Dialouges donā€™t seem to work at all for me, just silence then a zoom-in on Henryā€™s face and I got to restart. Also seem to keep getting my cursor stuck on the screen.

And some other issues as stated above. Otherwise, looking good! Shame I canā€™t get the dialouges working though.