Another week without f*** patch, good job WH!

I do not know Vavra and the thing about them killing them self is of course way too much. No one should need to endure being told to kill themselves. The second part though is valid, this is indeed the buggiest game I have ever played and I am 36. Ok the buggiest full price game in any case, and I tend to agree with some of that criticism you showed me that I think the Bohemians may have created a less buggy game in the 15th century :slight_smile:

RIP

2 Likes

Sadly this is how I start to feel. It is not fun to buy a game, enjoy it and really think it is great and then bam 1.6 kills the game. I lose more hope by the day and slowly moves on to other games and as I said before, if this will not be handled by WH very soon I know that I cannot continue to invest in WHs products.

1 Like

Smoke he does not think it is hate speech… That’s a face palm moment.

I’d say it is more satire at political correctness. Which is fair enough with the fact that they getting told to die over a game.

Look I have played games like this from developers similar too. The patches breaking stuff, having to wait till the next month to get it rectified. It’s a pain in the arse you sometimes gotta suck it up if you like the game that much. Sucks but true . If you cannot handle this type of situation ,I’d jump ship now. Because this is how I see it being for most the DLC that drops now.

1 Like

That’s the problem though, gamers just accepting the game in it’s current state. It shouldn’t be that way. I don’t want to “suck it up” because I paid $60 for this shitty ass game and though I like the content, I DON’T like the problems. We shouldn’t have to just turn a blind eye and forgive or forget how this game plays like shit. That’s the truth.

Edit: About the hate speech thing, I didn’t catch the kill yourselves part at the top. That was mybad but still, you can’t deny that second message.

2 Likes

The console performance of KCD was jeopardized by 1.6. DLC development beyond ashes should be put on immediate hold until performance is restored and a more meaningful and complete home is implemented

2 Likes

I could not agree more! Thanks for a very good post. If WH did as you are advising, these issues and would be solved fast and the goodwill towards WH would soon return. I do hope they are listening to what you say since it may be the best advice anyone on these forums have given WH. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You want kidding me?! Read your non logical post again. A Gameboy!
So again the whole discussion about impatient, non present knwoledge about the engine.
You sitting on Philippines as a poor man who has surely no idea about Cryengine and especially in comparison to a Gameboy!

So yes… one more week without the F@ck!ng patch for you and the whole generation!
If you want attention, post first the source with this “trade off”.

https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/6/66f1956f6f404e27e0f28166878d81671727ae8d.png

:pensive:

Edit: Credit goes to frelmedieval for that link. Also, the problems this game has is a legit concern and you, rataj, are making yourself look like a fool. They said a hotfix is coming and it’s still not here. No mention of the hotfix from any dev or WH PR. It’s something that we as console users HAVE to be concerned about. Are you on PC? Great. Your game may run excellent. Congrats, but stop bitching at us for talking in a legit thread about the concerns we have. Console user? Great. If you’re not concerned then you either beat the game in the buggy state and don’t care anymore or you are taking up for this company which is a problem in these forums. In that case, don’t talk.

4 Likes

That ‘source’ was specifically shared with Tobi, Christian, and Jan. It isn’t attention that’s sought after. It’s candor and action.

5 Likes

For months, I’ve tried multiple times to get Daniel Vavra to respond about console performance. Failed every single time. It’s @Potestaquisitor who deserves all the credit. He got Daniel to spill the beans. I merely copied and pasted the link and shared it with some WH employees.

Without that admission, console users would be :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: stuck… getting radio silence from WH employees (no relevant info sharing with patch communications, no ‘oh by the way’ from WH support) and a heap of condescension from a number of PC users.

It’s sad even that console users have to post an admission by the co-founder of WH to gain credibility to our claims. The disrespect is over the top.

6 Likes

Exactly. You would figure that the extent of these problems and the fact that this is the studios first game they would be more vocal on these problems. They tell us that they care and they read the forums but we don’t see any response. I’m calling it now, they will see this thread some time down the line or maybe even today and reply just to put out the fire. If they do, I’m glad for any new information but it’s been a long ass time with no info on these extreme problems in their game. This is completely ridiculous we have to make threads like this or even have to get ahold of them through twitter just to get a response. Laziness!

2 Likes

Where to start, read what the others have said and you will find the source and whom from WH said what. In regards to the mountain in the Philippines and gameboys, it was clearly a way to show how some people exaggerate how poor WH is to defend their lack of action and not in anyway an attempt to actually claim the game was programmed on gameboys. Most people would have seen that and would understand, you on the other hand did not. I will give you a pass this time and blame your lack of understanding to either my lack of conveying a message correctly in English or your lack of understanding the very same language. If one wants to be rude, one could have claimed that you had the reading comprehension of a five year old but I choose to believe the first before the latter, this time.

And no, I care nothing about attention or whatever you talk about. And you talk something about generation and other things that really do not make much sense. One thing I guess you get correct is that I do not understand the cryengine anybetter than I understand any other game-engine as I am in this case just a gamer. But I have consulted my friend that do work with programming and has worked with games as he used to work for Dice among others, he is not impressed about 1.6 and what it did to the game on ps4 systems. Anyone that is not blind or mentally challenged can see the need of an hotfix or even better, a real update to remedy all that became worse with the 1.6 disaster.

And lastly, where the hell did you come to believe that I am a poor man from the Philippines!? I am a hardworking Swede that has worked in Sweden, Dubai, Japan and many more places and nations.

2 Likes

I think we should just come to terms with the fact that the game was overly optimistic for such a small team, try to get the best out of the game for the money we paid, and then move on.

The game is obviously poorly made from the ground up, and no amount of patches is ever going to fix that. Every new patch will bring with it new bugs; WH simply made terrible use of the engine, and short of scrapping it all and starting again from the ground up, there’s just no way that countless patches will ever polish this game to an acceptable standard.

They did their best. Holding out hope at this point just seems futile. I’d hate to see what a jumbled mess the source code is now. Just get what you can from the game and chalk it up as a loss. WH cannot fix this game.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking the same thing for quite awhile.
But I sure would like to be proven wrong in my thinking.

1 Like

To be honest, at this time I would settle with getting blood and dirt visuals back. I do think WH can and will lessen the pop ins and hopefully to an acceptable level.

1 Like

I don’t know if WH can fix it perfectly. Not even sure what that means. I’m willing to be patient as long as they show respect and provide reasonable updates to impacted users. This bit is being challenged some now.

Wish @DrFusselpulli @WH_janrucker or someone at WH could share more high level info or direct us in the right direction.

At some point, when people are no longer being respected, they’ve got to walk away. Time will tell

3 Likes

Erratum…

That clock is ticking.
If someday comes, and they do fix the game. Will there be many gamers left who still care?
Something WH should consider.

3 Likes

I experienced the game to work well enough with the 1.5 build, it cannot be impossible to make the game somewhat equal to 1.5 again. Make the visual representation of blood and dirt back in the game together with less pop ins, should not be that hard even for a smaller studio like WH.

1 Like