►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

the same situtation here… Optimization should improve, not decrease :frowning:

Had also problems at the start.
Now it seems I can run it stable at 1920x1080 and high details in window mode.
Same setting at fullscreen mode and there where crashes.

Please remember that they told us that there are more operations in the background because of the AI.

Ashes of SIngularity has more AI untis and run more smooth…

I turned the grafics quality from high down to medium and now it doesnt crash anymore

cant lauch game from the launcher says failed to launch the game the system cannot find the file specifeid any help plz

I M P O R T A N T - File specified Launcher bug SOLUTION:

There is Bug for launcher users telling them "The system cann find the file specified"
If you get this error message, download the Launcher again. There is a fixed version downloadable.
Otherwise the Launcher will update itself in approximately one hour.

No Kingdomcom.exe in task manager

Thanks for the note! I will get a new Info about it ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

File specified Launcher bug SOLUTION isn´t working for me. I didn´t find Kingdomcom.exe in my Task manager. :frowning:

same for me…no exe in taskmanager…

same :confused:

same here no kingdomcom.exe in task manager and still The system cann find the file specified, if launched directly Kingdom Come Deliverance\Bin\Win64\Kingdomcome.exe game cannot verify licence and ask to launch launcher

Works, thanks

2 Likes

I M P O R T A N T - File specified Launcher bug FIXED:

There was bug for launcher users telling them "The system cann find the file specified"
Launcher should update now automatically

Hello, i want to congratulated to launch beta in time, it looks amazing. Guys i had problem with game crash in starting cutscen with henry on horse, i turn of show fps, and set graphic to low and it doesnt fall, after cutscene i sett it back to high setting and its going wothout fall till now (30 mins) maybe only luck.

But i have question. I am not sure but think that alpha was working on my settup somewhere around 18-28 fps on high details, but now i have only 12-18fps but there is no change if i change resolution or turn down details. There is 18 fps with very high even woth low details where is problem?

I have Intel core i7 930 2.8GHz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 2 GB
18 GB RAM
Windows 10 Home N.

Do you think that is possible my CPU is too old? Because graphic changes doesnt make different with FPS, am i the only who has this problem with no change in FPS?

even with this problem, amazing work Warhorse, keep working this is amazing, locations, nature, music its wonderfull, thank you, looking forward for new patches…
And pls somebody give me hit what could be my problem, thx :wink:

Hi.

So I have been playing for the past, 3-4 hours. And after starting a new game 3-4 times I finally started getting somewhere.
So I started saving my game. I am now in the woods, just after meeting reeky.
I saved just after the cutscene as the Runt men come.
I died 2 times trying to fight them, and as I went to load my save the third time it now crashes with the message KCD stopped working.
I have tried earlier saves from that character but they all crash. I made a new game and that loaded in fine.

Any ideas anyone? Has anyone experienced the same, or similar?

Can the devs fix my save file please? Haha. Thanks!

most times when I have tried to to fight in the tournament, it bugs out and the game freezes, the screen blacks out as it does when its loading the fight but it never loads the sound continues to play but nothing happens and I waited for 15 min, it only worked once but that’s when I put down 10 groschen. sword fight tutorial works fine though. Is anyone else having the same problem? or just me. and if so when will the first or I think its technically the second update will arrive? :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Hello i downloaded the beta launcher.

when i try to login the launcher tells me ->Credentials are not valid, please enter valid credentials.

I use the same Credentials from the store page.

Hello there, I gotta confess that even on my PC (I7 4770k, 16Gb Ram, 980 Ti, and so on) the game crashes a lot of times. I have heavy teardowns and I am playing it with very high settings. I myself see too much of those pop ups and as I said. Just randomly, there are too many crashes. Sound problem has been fixed, though…But some dialogues still are without any sounds…Very buggy so far…But I actually like the setting.

There is a known Save/Load bug, we are working on it and we will have a fix soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like