►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

On the combat training quest, I have completed the first part, were you get shown the basics. But when I go to do the second part, were you fight someone for the first time, the cutscene plays, but then the screen goes black, and the game crashes. I still get the HUD and audio, but I cant move, go into the options or anything.

Yep I get the same bug all the time. Haven’t found any solution for that so far.

idk if it works… but you can test to fight first against the Beginner NPC.
then you start the the training fight and then again the Beginner NPC.

Yeah I’ve got this same problem. Only the tutorial seems to work.

Hey guys n girls,

the game is starting like normal but after the intro was played the game does nothing except sound. At the first time the game was started, it runs normal but now everytime I got a black screen and all I see is “Beta Access” and “Work in Progress”. Reinstall wont fix the problem, so I´m glad to hear if anyone can help me.

Best regards

Hi
Since 2 days every time I load any saved game the game crashes immediately after the loading screen is over, and there always comes the known error message: “KCD has stopped working”… Any solutions?

Unfortunately save games being broken is a known bug, the dev team is working to patch this as quickly as possible.

Has anyone else had the problem that the archery practice game causes NPCs to all try to kill you when you misfire an arrow too short? I had a partial draw because I held the mouse button down between shots and he took so long I didn’t think he had started his draw after knocking a new arrow. Releasing made him loose the arrow I didn’t know he had knocked, and it went just a couple feet… then the battle music plays and while I keep on the archery game, the camp soldiers kill me.
The first time the problem occurred was when I finished the game and they all attacked me. Any insight?

1 Like

I have a crashe when i finish the quest of ricky (kill the gang ) the game stop and i can’t do anything , and now when i load my last savegame it make the same :frowning:

I have a crashe when i finish the quest of ricky (kill the gang ) the game stop and i can’t do anything , and now when i load my last savegame it make the same :frowning:

Yes, I’ve got the same problem during loading. The game crashed. I don’t know if I try to new game if it could help the or not. I don’t want to lost my save games :frowning:

If you steal the Cuman horse, and they talk to you while disguised, and while riding the horse, the horse disappears. Then, when a Cuman goes to pat the horse, they teleport on top of the fence at the entrance to the Cuman camp.

3 Likes

@Aradiel
Can you make a video? This bug sounds funny… :smile:

Not in general, after the battle of pribislavitz(lost), I visited the cave/mine first time, Killed the bandits and could talk to him (about Neuhof).

Reached you via PM to speed up the process.

I know this is hard but could you possibly try to install the game using a different internet connection? If not try to to disable the firewall and see if it helps?

which is related to his quest, outside of the raid investigation he has nothing else to talk about.

1 Like

Every time that I start the game, after the story cut scene I get a black screen instead of a menu.
I do have the menu music and beta acces - work in progress on the top. But can’t get into the game at all.

Hi, I did disable my firewall and got the installer to download, although the installer failed:

I tried perhaps a dozen times with no luck. I have tried it as admin and as a regular user, with and without AV running.

I was on the main story quest after you talk to the guy with the red face. I decided to go do a side quest, and look for the stolen sword. First could not sleep or sit. I saved the game, and shut down my computer.

A few hours later. I loaded the game. I waited for the game to start, and clicked continue. The game acts as if it is going to load normally. After a few seconds of loading. The game always crashes.

OS - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
CPU - AMD FX-8350
RAM - DDR3 Dual Channel 16GB
MB - ASUS Sabertooth 990x R2.0
GPU - AMD R9 Fury

Faulting application name: KingdomCome.exe, version: 3.8.5.1, time stamp: 0x56d88e4a
Faulting module name: XGenAIModule.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x56d8a09d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000027b6ca
Faulting process id: 0x2804
Faulting application start time: 0x01d17e154a534e7b
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Warhorse Studios\KCD_Beta\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Warhorse Studios\KCD_Beta\Bin\Win64\XGenAIModule.dll
Report Id: 893a1c03-dfe2-42f3-a848-f78d8e7df250
:

When i’m going to the arena and start a fight easy (not the tutorial)
Conditions:
10 Groschen
with Armour
Me: Shield and Longsword
Enemy: Shortsword

the fight doesnt start, i leaves me with the screen shown in the picture (i wait at least 30 seconds)

i’m guessing that with the new bought armour i am over the weight which i can carry and it causes the error, but its just a guess

1 Like