Crashes after 10 mintues of gameplay on 1.8.1 (PC)|Being investigated by WH, please scroll to the bottom of the thread

OK, that’s strange. I will send you a PM.

https://i.gyazo.com/e80529efd79225a9e5704edbcfedfd08.mp4 here’s a video of it

For those who can’t send the save file, can you try to send the save file to support@kingdomcomerpg.com and let me know the ticket number in PM?

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

Markst arrives and suddenly my faith in Warhorse is restored.

Jesus Christ Be Praised!

2 Likes

How long, do you guys think, will it take to fix this issue?

1 Like

Took them a month to fix the crash bug introduced with Amorous Adventures, so I wouldn’t hold your breath for a quick Hotfix.

1 Like

Same here, game worked perfectly, even after update, but today, suddenly, game started to crash. I am now playing second round of the game, Hardcore, most of the side quests completed and I really don’t want to start the game again… Today it started when I actually completed “v bozich rukou” and went to šarlatan to give him shroud. I gave it to him, mission completed, he ran away and 5 - 10 mins after game crashes… no matter what I am doing.

here goes the weird part… It almost looks like there is some countdown or what… after I loaded older save, I did different things than previously and it (roughly) seems game crashed after almost same time… which means 30 minutes from that older save… I am dev too, and if something like that would happen in my app, I’d guess something is overflowing somewhere… I even tried to leave Henry just standing where the game loaded (mid of forest) and game crashed again after 30 mins.

Any debug tools there? (I dev, maybe I can at least see what is happening)

P.S: When I seen videos from FarCry 5, the bugs there, I was laughing… After what I’ve seen in KCD, I am suspecting engine itself is causing many of the issues… and I am crying… I love the game!!! Guys, If I order and personally bring you Pizzas and RedBulls, wil you fix it asap? (I work at Krizikova :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Nice! One month of not being able to play KCD. Thats all I ever wanted.

1 Like

Since the bad reputation ot kcd, i wanted to wait a year before buying it, just to be “sure” to play a fixed game. I was wrong.

So I installed the game on another computer, moved the savegame and results are same.

Tried to load older saves but it looks like it crashes in exactly same “time spot” in the game… when I load latest save +/ - 10 mins, game crashes. When I load save 40 mins before the latest… +/- 50 mins after game crashes… I tried to save the game after the latest, let’s say 2 mins before it crashed last time and it crashes again after 2 mins…

Tried to finish opened quests, did not help. Tried if it relates to only timed event I know of (tourney) and waited and slept and waited, quest normally started, notification appeared, game crashed again in certain time as (unfortunately) expected.

I am really confused here…

any advanced logging there? Debug tools?

Hello,

I’ve had the same problem this morning but I could fix it. It was weird that I only had the problem since this morning the last 2 days I played some hours that went great without any problems. The game crashed twice in a row after a few minutes so I looked at this tread to find more information. I’m still not sure what caused the issue (probably the recent update) but here is how I fixed it:

1. Update my GPU (nvidia) driver to the latest version.
  2. Restart my PC
  3. Verify the integrity of the game files on Steam

After having done all this I restarted the game changed some settings a little bit down since I had unstable FPS (which didn’t seem to help much but after a few minutes it was back to a stable 60 so probably shouldn’t have changed anything).

I hope the same might work for all of you who have problems :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Cardboard

Hello

I have the same problem. After 40 or so hours of my new game it started crashing (no error massage). I should also mention the problem started apearing after i compleated Baptism by fire. And my loading time became longer. Worked like a charm a year ago when i bought it. Tryed all the possible solutions.
-Verify
-Reinstall
-Updated my drivers
-Lovered graphics (I had 50 FPS on ultra)
Nothing worked. Its sad that after a year they made it worse. It reminds me of Stelaris.

Same problem on PS4. Not quest related. After few minutes of play the game crashes.

Same here, on pc

Same problem on ps4, can’t play KCD for 4 days… Unbelievable!

Can we get a rollback patch or something if this isn’t going to get fixed anytime soon please? I kind of want to play the game.

3 Likes

I started to experience these chrashes yesterday too, what I ended up doing was reloading a previous save and it worked. I haven’t had another crash yet.

what was the time between the “previous save” and the crashgame save?

I tryed the different saves solution. Went back 2 hours. Played a bit and the same thing happened. It was interessting tho… It happened in the same time mark. Its as if the thing was timed. Warhorse please fix this. Its a game ruinning bug.

I can’t ruin the game, if you can’t even play the game ;D

1 Like