Disappointed! This guy was right about KC:D all along

If you don’t care about the story, why did you buy the game?

1 Like

I didn’t realise the story would be so cliche and crappyZ besides I was referring to the boring side quests

If the games everything you wished for then you expectations were very low. I’m glad you enjoy it tho

Quality posts, thanks for contributing.

Anyone know the company Kimberly-Clark? They own the name brand Kleenex. If I had invested a penny in that stock before KCD came out I would be sitting on millions of dollars right now with all the WA HAs posting here. Its a bloody $60 dollar game. You lost 40hrs, so what? Add up all the time you ever played games, its a game. Its not studying for your doctorate. Its wasted time. Im sure you have wasted plenty more than $60 on frivolous crap in your life.None of this playtime is relevent to the real world. Get a grip on reality. I mean seriously what are you going to do about it except whine and cry. Get a refund and move on. We get it, your mad, the game has bugs. Your mad you lost 40 hours. I hear ya. You want to see a therapist?Act like you lost a loved one with all this crying an moaning. Over a game…

What is that?
Because of that I hate the “gaming community”.
We think that gamers are superior people, smart, etc… But in the end 80% are cheaters, annoying kids, scammers, etc…
Luckily this game is single player, or it would be already full of hackers, ddos attacks, etc…just like every single game on steam…

2 Likes
2 Likes

At least this game seems to have more adults playing than kids… But if you go to the steam forums is just crying rage babies offending everything and everybody.

yeah why would anyone be mad about paying 60 dollars for an unplayable game? so childish of people to be unhappy about a broken game with deadbeat graphics

So buy games after read the reviews or on platforms that give your money back in case you don’t like it or if it doesn’t work…

I bought this game ages ago and I knew that would be probably hard to get the money back if I wanted it.
I did that to support the game… Nobody forced or lied to me. The Kickstarter and game development was very clear. And I played the broken mess that was the alpha.

If you are going to rage so bad because of a purchase at least wait for the release and reviews, demos, etc… If your platform doesn’t give your money back, be angry with them…

The game is not unplayable, many people are playing… And bugs usually are fixed after release or never like Bethesda games…

1 Like

Another problem is that people are not understanding some mechanics of the game and saying that everything is broken…
There are bugs, but many complains are from people raging against things that are by design and just works differently than other games…

2 Likes

I haven’t had any corrupted save files. I really dont pay attention to minor graphical bugs. I played warband for the first time only a few months ago and the graphics are obviously dated, but i didnt care because the content was golden (like kcd). Sure the graphics aren’t cutting edge, but that always plays a distant fiddle to me. Game breaking bugs can be very displeasing at the time they occur, but when a game is this good i can look past them. However a corrupted save would be bad

1 Like

“I’m not a fanboy, but you need to stop crying because my favorite indie developers that I gave all my money to a year ago made an unpolished brick of useless code and charged 60 dollars for it.”

Also, for your information, I did check metacritic. At the time I bought this, it was at a 90/100. It is currently at a 67/100, joke’s on me for trusting the reviews of a bunch of biased gamers this studio probably paid off.

Your vitriolic behavior is truly unnecessary.

You are entitled to your opinion and you are welcome to discuss it but your persistent chastising of the rest of the community is getting to be a bit ridiculous.

2 Likes

Someone posted a picture of a monkey and told me I was here to “eat doo doo.” You’re right though, complaining about this brick of a game is way more vitriolic than that. You’re right.

I did not see this kindly point me to it and I will address it.

1 Like

literally scroll up the thread and then use BOTH eyeballs

1 Like

Ah ok, sorry not reading every post atm.

Responding to all the flagged users.

And this was on release by one of the most “beloved” gaming devs with unlimited funds …

:anguished:

3 Likes