Disappointed! This guy was right about KC:D all along

I think youre referring to the hedgerows. Not just little bushes. In ww2 and 1 the hedgerows could stop tanks

Your video is worth about one groschen to meā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™ve already puy more patches out in the week since release than Destiny 2 has since launch. They are definitely putting their heart and soul into this game.

3 Likes

Lol! Yes! I keep telling people ā€œa groshen saved is a groshen earnedā€ as i haggle for every single thing

1 Like

Your like a toddler throwing a tantrum. Its time out for you.

2 Likes

Everyone is spoiled with AAA games coming out constantly. This game is great, some frustrating bugs later on and goofy glitches but seriously no worse than any Bethesda game. Every quest has heart and gameplay is fun and rewarding.

2 Likes

metacritici is wide open to abuse like this forum, scores on that rarely help. you can make 200 word negitive post without even knowning what the game is.

2 Likes

Lol a game that constantly crashes. Great comparison to actual games that function.

What are you onabout? I havenā€™t had a single patch yet and the games still in beta.

Destiny 2 didnā€™t need a patch to get it out of a beta state and to prevent my saves from corrupting or every other quest bugging out. Destiny still had patches going out but they didnā€™t need them like this game doesnā€™t and Xbox still havenā€™t had a single patch. This game needs more than a patch it needs rebuilding from the ground up.

1 Like

Heart!? The quests involve talking to random boring NPCS half way across the map only to be told to travel all the way back to speak to someone else!!! How is that heart? Itā€™s just crap lazy and boring. Gameplay is dry as fuck. Itā€™s a 2005 game wrapped in 2015 graphics.

Skyrim remastered was released with the same amount of bugs the original had in 2011 post patches. When Skyrim came out CTDs were abound. I bought it on PC and I played The hell out of it and trust me on those first few months it was a chore to get past all the bugs. The only way to make it playable to this day is with the bug fixing mod. A mod to fix that mess because the Bethesda couldnā€™t be arsed. Look at Fallout 4. When it came out you needed to cap your fps to 60 on the computer or the game would literally be unplayable. You couldnā€™t interact with certain doors or consoles for instance and then you had other problems like the game broken quests and the game being utter tripe. And yes you donā€™t have texture pop in because in Bethesda titles the clothes are the body. When you equip a suit of armour your body is literally replaced with another one that has that suit of armour.
These comparisons feel like rose tinted glasses. Skyrim had awful bugs and awful gameplay with 50x the budget And 10x the staff. Sure this game has a lot of bugs but at least warhorse is making an effort. And I canā€™t help but feel a twinge of sadistic pleasure reading people complaining about the console port. As a PC player all I have to say is: Welcome to our world! And yes, it sucks.

Sure Warhorse needs to fix this mess and I am sure they eventually will and maybe the game couldā€™ve used some more time in the oven before coming out so it was more polished but let me make this analogy.

My Skyrim copy was over 30GB in size and it was modded to 11. And the game was and still is a shiny turd I play once a year usually during winter.

This game is a rough diamond with some shit covering it. Once you take the shit out and polish it, you have a diamond. If you take the shit out of Skyrim you have nothing. And I do love Skyrim and must have close to 1k hours buried in it.

yes, i was hyped tooā€¦and this games is amazing in many waysā€¦ yes, now have some bugsā€¦( i can play this game after week), but it is better than half-year later release.

1 Like

How far have you gotten? The main quest is a work of art. The side quests might be boring, but are pretty much on par with skyrim side quests.

This game was kickstarted with 1 million pounds. Im guessing thats around 1.6 million dollars. Skyrim was something like 100 million

Skyrim works, this game doesnā€™t.

How hard is that to understand?

I have no idea how they are comparing the two. For a start skyrim is last genā€¦ over 5 years old ( canā€™t be bothered to google how old ) skyrim was developed and finished before development even started for this game and it still destroys this game in every way shape and form. If your guna talk about relying on mods this game is already having half the community begging for mods to fix it

I just hope that WH wonā€™t take all that nonsense close to heartā€¦ Because this game, so far, is the most beautiful game Iā€™ve ever played. I donā€™t regret a single penny of its price. 40+ hours in the game and the worst bug that Iā€™ve encountered - unloaded textures of a city that wouldnā€™t load until I wait. And it occurred to me just once.
How come people say that itā€™s boring?! I didnā€™t have so much fun for such a long time! The quest writing and storytelling are just marvellous. You can really tell that this game was developed under such a great director as Daniel Vavra is. F*ck you haters, this game is pure gold!

4 Likes

Great game director donā€™t make me lol till I wet myself. Take your tongue out his ring piece and get a grip of your fanboy self.

The comparison is simple, skyrim did NOT work on release. Especially on ps3, and i had game breaking bugs on xbox skyrim. Even with the rerelease there are a few bugs. That was from berhesda a veteran company with a budget that dwarfed this little company.

1 Like

How can anyone be a fanboy? Lol as far as i know warhorse is too new to have fanboys

1 Like

Skyrim worked fine for me on release. Nowhere near the problems Iā€™ve had with thisā€¦ itā€™s also a very old game now haha. Compare it something newer like horizon zero dawn? AC originsā€¦ this game doesnā€™t even come close to them in graphics gameplay or optimisation.