DLC Roadmap

Not the extension of the map will be included in the next installment (kingdom as deliverance 2) according to the higher indications.

Not sure I follow

FO4 mods for PS4 are great. Doesn’t matter that the scope, depth and number pales with PC mods.

1 Like

Ah yes! The ps4, I forgot. Yes you are right, not having the ps4 and having played very little time on Xbox one I can not have an argument enriched. And for FO4 being created by Bethesda, it is the same principle as Skyrim.

So mods won’t come until next year? Bummer

1 Like

For anyone who is still wondering about, ‘‘From the Ashes,’’ this is from, ‘‘The Art of Kingdom Come Deliverance,’’

Prizbyslabitz

Prizbyslavitz was in reality an abondoned hamlet near Skalitz, the oldest mention of which dates from 1436. For the purposes of the game, we changed the location slgihtly. The village is already abondoned and ruined in the game, because thirteen years earlier it had been pillaged and razed by Havel Medek of Valdek when he occupied Talmberg and imprisoned Sir Divish.

We originally planned a quest line in which the player WOULD BE TASKED WITH ORGANIZING THE RECONSTRUCTION AND RECOLONIZATION OF THE VILLAGE, but unfortunately the idea never came to fruition.

6 Likes

Called it :raising_hand_man:

where’s the buyable horse armor so we can get goty just like oblivion!

I am so excited for all of them!!! But am hoping for jousting and Theresa interactions.

so wait form the ashes DLC is not rebuilding skalitz?

Skalitz was never rebuild in real live… so it will never be rebuild in the game.

1 Like

what is this then??

Only the castle was not rebuild… they used the stones for other buildings.

The town itself exists in the present.

3 Likes

Look at the archway and the church

Where is this in Skalitz?
As mentioned its Prybislavitz

1 Like

That´s the artwork of Prybislavitz…

Compare it with the “from the ashes” picture…

Can´t wait! :slight_smile:

What kind of gameplay will we get?
I expect something like the original Morrowind Bloodmoon questline to rebuild the village…

1 Like

That´s what I meant. Maybe I schould be more specific next time :smiley:

Harvest wood and mine for stones so that you can rebuild the church. So basically Minecraft ft. CCD :grin:

What can we expect from:
“The Armorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon” DLC
"equip your Cupid’s arrow and aid an associate in “delicate” matters, "

Check this interview with Luke Dale (Hans Capon):

1. Do you remember any funny moments, being in your role?

There was a scene (which I’m told unfortunately hasn’t made it into the game). Where I recite Shakespeare to a girl in a tower, whom I supposedly “love”. And all the while Henry is looking out to make sure her father doesn’t catch us and kill us. That was pretty hilarious.

I can remember another interview, where he mention the trouble with some “lyrics” he has to tell in his quest… :wink:

2 Likes

I think you can recruit npcs. Maybe choose who?
Or find a place for skalitz refugees?

Defend against bandits maybe

Skalitz is real then? thats crazy. need to go so some research on this because it’s crazy to imagine a town that doesnt even use electricity and has all that old stuff.

It’s a normal hellhole of a village these days (and no more castle). We went there last month with a bunch of other KCD players for a little hike from Skalitz through Rovna to Sassau, then through Ledetchko to Rattay and then Neuhof and train back to Prague.
Skalitz is pretty boring (we only found one pub), but you can see the shape of the village and it looks pretty similar to the game. The Sassau monastery was a bit more fun and Rattay, obviously.

4 Likes