Do any of you find the female characters... derpy looking?

Ya scary to run across you dad as a bandit…lol or your ma as a bathhouse wench. with which you just had a bath for 2 with.

2 Likes

Yikes! Thank god I don’t recall having Henry’s Mom as a bath house maid.
But, I did just almost die in combat with his heavily armored Father.

1 Like

wha
you can fight him?

The face is used elsewhere, later in the game.
It was in a nighttime ambush between Samopesh and Sasau, for me at least.

I saw his Ma face on one of the people you interview at Limpy’s house

You killed your uncle, Martin’s identical twin :grimacing:

1 Like

I heard about Uncle Havel.
Grew up on the wrong side of the Sasau River…

3 Likes

Oh greeeaaat. the Flagging wars has moved to this thread. Get a room!

1 Like

I owe an apology to all the participants for my not being able to restrain myself and hold within the limits. I shouldn’t have said that thing two posts above.

4 Likes

Ohh poor boy… That’s why they had to close another thread because you were laughing about how “undeveloped” (to your eyes) actual KCD locations look in comparison to your british superiority mentality, and you got offended, called me white UK racist in private message (thank you so much for the laughs) and report me when I was putting you in the same situation? You’re the definition of hypocrisy and foolish contradiction… The only thing we can also be sure is about human endless stupidity, it’s always reaching upper stages :joy: Thank you, nice job!

a cunning plan

Flagging should be punishable by death.

1 Like

guys jeezus keep the flame at me or make your own s&m post

No seriously though i genuinely meant every word I wrote and do not regret it. Don’t say anything you will when you look back in the future

I Flagged this post :wink:

1 Like

Excellent choice! Our friendly and professional executioner is on its way to your destination.
Thank you for using the flagging service and don´t forget to recommend us. :sunny:

customer opinions:
:+1: “I used the execution service by flagging once, and I was excited about the fast response and the clean method. True masters of their profession.”

:+1: “I tried other forms of suicide before, but since I discovered the flagging service, my life changed for the better.”

:+1: “Truely world class tennis!”

:+1: “I thought it would be a mess, but no, it was surprisingly clean and refreshing. Wy wife loves it.”

:+1: “Amazing quality product. I am a regular customer who was already executed 5 times. Looking forward for my next one.”

:+1: “I came close to madness trying to find it here in the states, but they just can´t get the spices right.”

:+1: “Just clicked the wrong button by accident, but they made their job for free. Thats what I call passion. I´m not even mad.”

:+1: “It felt so natural and peaceful.”

7 Likes

I personally would like to see a greater variety of faces, rather then see the same faces in different towns and as bandits and other NPCs.
As one example, the same face is used for the cobbler and main square trader in Rattay.
Too many identical quintuplets wandering around.
I’m surprised Henry hasn’t run into his long lost twin brother (or sister?).

1 Like

Well you could do something, why not keep your opinions of this type to yourself?

There were more than 140 faces scanned for KCD. I do not know how many they used or how many times one face is used. I also found some twins, but it isn’t so bad. I met Kunesh as guard somewhere. He had big helmet on, so I could be wrong, or not.

ya. thought I saw him too and mebbe as one of the running thieves… Also just recent for me henrys dads face on a bandit I killed

1 Like

I also think I saw Henry’s father. So it was not illusion.

1 Like