E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Is there any sources on history of Štribna Skalice?

Oh yes, there are. I found some on the internet. But it is a bit of digging do find them. I wrote something about it here in the forum before I become a Moderator or Community Manager. I basically spoiled the beginning of the plot :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, stopped hoping for things like that long time ago.
But I thought that foot sliding and other animation issues can be fixed and I still think that they should try, because combat is important part of game and animations are important part of combat and whole game.
I’m quite disappointed, that I found out, that they are ok with current state.

1 Like

Nice, I see that Tobi wrote you must die and you became mod, then community manager. Deal with the devil, maybe? :smiley:

Death is waiting.
Even for doctors…

1 Like

Maybe that was his tricky way to silence me down. :smiley:
You know, now that I work at Warhorse, I can´t just blare out all details about the story and the development, as Tobi is my boss now, so he decides about the news. He is quite a clever guy and I am not mad about this position at all… :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi.
Just want to try and get a definitive answer to a question about the video that was put up on Playstation Access yesterday.

Is the footage being shown in this specific video actually being played on Playstation 4 hardware?
Rick Lagnese mentioned on Twitter that they had a playable build of PC and Playstation 4 Pro versions at their E3 booth.
Just want to know for certainty if the footage in the video is actually running on Playstation 4 Pro or is it the PC version being played with a PS4 controller?

1 Like

The shown footage is prerecorded from a PC version, which we gave to the journalists on USB-Sticks, while they were able to play PS4 version in the booth. The versions are very similar, and I can only tell because of the mouse cursor which is visible at 0:53, which should not be there in the PS4 version I suppose.
Anyway, why is done this way? Why doesn´t they record direkty what they are playing in the booth? The answer is: to reduce complexity and safe time. This is the fastest and most easy method. It would be very complex for every journalist to record their own gameplay on some stick, and as busy as E3 is, it would be not a good idea to do it that way.
Another way would be to record the gameplay with a camera directly from the monitor, but this does´t look quite well, as directly recorded gameplay.

1 Like

That’s hard to believe since the character shadows are low-resolution, the lighting is flat (or far too dark/dim) i.e. not enough lighting bounces and the graphics quality looks downgraded in general. In that footage KCD does not have that spectacular look I’ve gotten so accustomed to. So… played on a PC, yes, but perhaps with PS4 graphics settings?

Yes, bodies bring attention :wink: :smiley:

Thanks for clarifying that. It’s just some outside sources are claiming this to be the “first look at the PS4 version”. The fact it’s been showcased on an official Playstation channel is causing confusion.

The game is really looking awesome, I just hope the final PS4 version is great as that’s the version I’m getting. Obviously it will not be in league with the PC version technically.

Possible, I am not sure about that that, to be honest.

Just watched PlayStation access review of the game. And want to congratulate the team for the good job at e3.

the people at PlayStation access seemed to be wholly won over by the teams passion in the presentation and the game itself.

They genuinely seemed excited to play this. And don’t blame them. Warhorse better hit the ground running after release because they’re going to be hot property.

1 Like

So the PC version will have the option of PS button prompts?

I think it already has PS control scheme option in beta.

It doesn’t.

It does, I played it with PS4 controller and PS4 prompts.

1 Like

I used a PS2 controller, and there is definitely no option for PS button prompts.

So thats it from E3? Shouldnt there be 3 Tobi streams?
I hope some more videos from youtubers and media will come up.

Don’t know if this has been posted yet, but it shows some new gameplay.

I now understand that nps’s are a bit stiff during conversations. With the player or not.

1 Like