Expansions?

I’ve been having a hard time finding where the devs have stated anything about expansions towards the main story, and I understand it’s VERY early to be talking about expansions/dlc. I felt the main story was such a huge cliffhanger, especially since the story literally goes (THE END) and you have to revert back to a save to continue playing lol.

Btw - absolutely love the game, and for 17 hours of straight gameplay on the first day I only ran into 2 game-halting bugs but I just restarted and loaded a save and it worked the second try. I love what Warhorse has done, and the story is pretty solid. I just wish it didn’t end with such a cliffhanger with no idea of when an expansion is coming out lol.

1 Like

I’ve seen chatter of this being “Act 1” haven’t gotten to the end of the Act yet, but therefor presumably there will me more down the road.

1 Like

Didn’t they get rid of “Act I II and III”? I thought they said it’d be one full release… some of the things in the trailers aren’t there, no spoilers though…

1 Like

The chatter I’ve seen possibly could have been old chatter and people keep digging up older topics from 2014-2016

The cliffhanger isn’t big… it’s humongous… I don’t a DLC would be enough to even fit everything in place… :smiley:

Looking forward to it. Game has had great dialogue and story so far.

1 Like

I’ll easily pay for a real big expansion ESPECIALLY if it adds more map, but not required for me. The map itself is very good and I’m not at the point yet where I’m tired of it, and I’m about 70 hours now.

3 Likes

On the internet there say there already making a dlc. Don’t no if this is true. https://wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-dlc-woman/

let’s hope they fix the game first so everybody that bought it can play it.
and then maybe expansion… ( i will not pre-order their next game, or dlc or anything they do )

1 Like

I just read that the main story line isn’t even fished yet

@deadeagle like, not finished being written!?

@deadeagle I also checked out that link, “Possible to play as a woman”… What happened to Henry? What the hell is going on LOL

I wonder if we will see here. Big fan. We probably won’t because she’s far away. But when I hear a woman warrior this is my first thought

Well that what I don’t now about the dlc. Bud about the main storyline not fished I yust read that on the some forums here. Review and thoughts about the ending and why its extremely disappointing (semi spoiler free) and on (SPOILER) DLC Setup Ending
There say that the ending is not done

wccftech is not that reliable when it comes to intergrity
i’m sure the devs are working hard to patch it from bugs and glitches
aswell as optimize it for weaker machines
extra content seems like a far fetched idea

I hope so i mean bad that it isn’t a full game and we have to pay but i think and hope that Warhorse arn’t like EA Ubisoft or this other companies who have expansive dlcs. If this is just act one and it will be more, which i feel because how it ended. It will be really long which is good because Act 1 took me a long time all the way from when it came out until today, imagined how long it will be with act 2 and 3

I Just wish we could create our own character.

@Tallamy You dont need to revert back to a save. Did you actually do that after/during the credits? There is more content after credits and no load needed to continue playing.

Regarding the Acts: During kickstarter campaign it was stated that KC:D will be act I. (Approx. gameplay time: 30 hours (Act 1), 70+ hours (all 3 acts) ). In the end KC:D is Act I+II (actually that might not be true as well. I think it is Act I and some part (how big?) of Act II).

I dont think that Act II will be DLC or expansion. It was clearly stated from the beginning that KC:D is just part of the story (stop complaining about the ending). The backers that gave > £125 should get Act II (and III >£300).

You DO need to revert a save, because the credits weren’t the actual ending. The actual ending was when it said “THE END” lol.

Well, maybe we will see Henry becoming a Mercenary, so he could end fighting in the Hundred Year War, mind she is quite a few years away and the Hussite Wars are first (and closer) but I could totally see Henry or a follow up protagonist soldiering in France (and maybe we can go for a quick trip to Wallachia afterwards)