Fooled again

How could you tell it’s too small if you haven’t bought it? So you are basing your opinion on reviews de facto, it doesn’t matter if it steam’s review or from this forum or from youtube, or some smartass’s article from internet, or your mate next door said it to you, it is still review.

2 Likes

I know the sims 4 patio stuff is small…because it’s just more stuff to a game with a lot of stuff. That’s what one can assume. It’s not as though this is the shimmering isles in Oblivion.

I can read. Rather wait till I can bundle with bastards, etc so I can get the other side of 50h of playtime as one experience

This take has nothing to do with opinions expressed during reviews.

My opinion is that amorous is likely an amusing take on Henry as a wingman. Truthfully, it’s not just about quest-mission completion time. None of the following would add any quest-mission time but I’d purchase immediately upon offering:

• bathing/laundering/mending services in Pribyslavitz
  • large scale battle (Kickstarter target)
  • NPCs on horses and wagons (Kickstarter - warhorses)
  • first hand crafting of armor and weapons (Kickstarter target)
  • sandbox (Kickstarter target)
1 Like

I think the main problem with the reviews is that the majority were written by people affected by the bug that stopped the Ledetchko haunting from triggering. It is the largest part of the DLC (more than a half of its playtime), so the DLC actually isn’t short at all.

1 Like

This is what I understood from Christian’s timely posting

Still won’t change my purchase decision. I’ll buy everything WH puts out. Just not bit by bit

1 Like

so where have you read that it is too small?

Re-read what I wrote. Nobody not even Tobi or Christian has said amorous offers +50h of playtime

No, but it’s close to 20h unless you rush through.

Right, so if I bundle with bastards, etc… I’ll get more meat at one sitting

I have over 800h of playtime. I’ve killed somewhere around 4000 NPCs. I have millions in playline 1 and 1 million in playline 2. Need more meat to sate my replay appetite

1 Like

It does make sense if you want to replay the game from the start. I’ve played the game 5 times so far, and two of my playlines are parked somewhere between Pribyslavitz and Vranik precisely so I can use them to play the DLCs and still feel like it’s part of the mid-game experience.

1 Like

You all goes Off-Topic after a new Thread was opened.
I cant describe it in detail because some “great” KCD fans will saying it isnt the same.
And i am comparing simple mechanisms. But it is nothing else than this.
I do not expect that anyone has insight. They prefer to stick to tiny details.
Hope you all will get a bad third DLC! XD

i’ll give it to you. you’re consistent in your take on DLC or at least WH’s DLC.

the source of this sentiment of yours has become a little distant for me. are you really just down on the opportunity costs associated with the DLCs or do you just think WH is incapable of delivering quality in DLC format?

I foresee an angry rebuttal in your future.

(butterfly effect has been initiated)
(The butterfly effect has had a butterfly effect on the butterfly effect)

1 Like

Exactly! Same concepts like all others but KCD should be such a GREAT game!

You mean by others or by myself? icon_laughing
Never! I know it and the rest of DLC’s is maybe good for you all to play here and there
but for me it is done.

taking liberties with what you said… seems like you believe modders can create mods of a quality level better than WH’s DLC. WH is accordingly wasting your time and their money creating ashes, amorous, bastard, etc. is that a fair take of your position?

imo, Prokop and friends do well at creating vignettes. ashes was fine but it’s value for me wasn’t in the DLC playtime; it was in giving me a base of operations in the north (previously a dead space)

Modders! HOLLY FREGGIN FROGS BACKMAN! I play on consoles! Can’t be reliant on that FRIGLLY PUFFFS

I will not write everything again.

Hope you all getting a bad third DLC!

Angry Rebuttal Rendered.

Ashes was a fan/customer disappointment, Amorous: buggy and small ( I admit I haven’t purchased it yet and due to what I read here and is good enough for me and how flawed expectation wise ashes was). I am not having high expectations for the rest of the DLC’s.
A DLC on the scale of Witcher’s Hearts of stone DLC Would be a dream DLC for KCD and be willing to pay $20-25 US for it. Not a DLC if your are rich as the king or already max skilled and can walk thru the DLC in short order. Or be told you hafta start a new game to play it at the DLC’s best.

Yes you are good. You have everytime the right sentence for the right moment!
You’re the best one! I’m so sorry that you cant really compare. LVx-xkvaJ0b
maybe you want a kiss for your words?!