From the Ashes DLC feedback

Not sure I necessarily agree. To me, depends if there’s a (really) special or unique benefit to having just one. If there is, it could outweigh the conflict. If not, :expressionless:

I can’t see except baker gives you the smoker, taven gives you a brewery and I have no idea the perks for armor or swordsmith

Is there a bath house or a maid of some sort to wash my clothes and armour atleast?

Nope and you don’t get your own house. You get a bed in the ratthas that others live in as well

Yeah the house thing kinda bugged me but having to ride all the way to talmberg just for a bath really bugs me. That had to of been an oversight.

2 Likes

Oh wow, my thoughts were correct icon_laughing

There is so much land left over… why not let me build everything? I have the coin and Divish already said he wants to expand. Also add a bath house and my own actual house to the list. I kinda feel like i am sleeping in a hostel when i wake up with random people around me. Atleast i had my own room in radzigs castle.

4 Likes

The church is crap as well

Total cost of building is like 150k

With all this negativity, backers should be glad they don´t get this DLC for free and instead get ´´a woman´s lot´´.

1 Like

I hate being negative because i love this game so much but seriously alot of this stuff dosent make sense.

There’s not 20 hours of game play here. I will say for a add in to the main quest it really doesn’t fit that well. It’s a shame I’m pretty happy with it but it could have been so much more

I agree 100%

Oh that is getting better and better. :expressionless:
I thought they were able to fix that random people around the player after sleep with dlc release or patch

So many negative Nancy’s here. For £8 you expected the content of a £60 game. LOL
Stick to the main quests if you can’t adapt. This game requires some thought

1 Like

It was never claimed that this DLC would be straight up 20 hours extra (=no matter how you do it.) It was claimed it would add 10. Well obviously it takes less time if you have 300.000 from hunting. Rather than playing it with bare profit and having to gather money to build something. It seems captain obvious is needed. Not far it doesn´t even look that bad from the streams I watch. When combined with hardcore, it will take like 30 hours maybe even.

Dont get me wrong i like the dlc but from the way the devs were describing it i expected a bit more

How do I provide the Village with wheat and meat?

Open your quest log and make sure your quest is marked. If it is all the providers should be marked on your map.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: DLC Now? a critical discussion in a civil way